Date: 18.7.2017 / Article Rating: 4 / Votes: 714
Ukassignmentshelp.conajans.com #Cases in international finance case studies

Recent Posts

Home >> Uncategorized >> Cases in international finance case studies

Cases in international finance case studies

Mar/Wed/2018 | Uncategorized

Financial Modelling - Balance Sheet - Case Study - Dominos Pizza

Watch more Financial Modelling videos here - Financial-Modelling/1 Case study of Dominos Pizza balance

Cases in International Finance, Case Studies |

Cases in international finance case studies

Write My Paper -
Cases in International Finance, Case Studies - Harvey A Poniachek

Barack Obama's farewell speech in full. I t’s good to be home. My fellow Americans, Michelle and I have been so touched by all the well-wishes we’ve received over the past few weeks. But tonight it’s my turn to say thanks. Whether we’ve seen eye-to-eye or rarely agreed at all, my conversations with you, the American people – in living rooms and schools; at farms and on factory floors; at diners and on distant outposts – are what have kept me honest, kept me inspired, and kept me going. Every day, I learned from you. You made me a better President, and you made me a better man.

I first came to cases finance, Chicago when I was in my early twenties, still trying to figure out who I was; still searching for a purpose to my life. Research Paper. It was in neighborhoods not far from here where I began working with church groups in the shadows of closed steel mills. It was on cases in international case studies, these streets where I witnessed the power of faith, and the quiet dignity of working people in the face of struggle and loss. Essays. This is where I learned that change only happens when ordinary people get involved, get engaged, and come together to demand it. A fter eight years as your President, I still believe that. And it’s not just my belief. It’s the beating heart of our American idea – our bold experiment in self-government. It’s the conviction that we are all created equal, endowed by our Creator with certain unalienable rights, among them life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. It’s the cases finance studies insistence that these rights, while self-evident, have never been self-executing; that We, the People, through the instrument of history paper, our democracy, can form a more perfect union.This is the great gift our Founders gave us. The freedom to chase our individual dreams through our sweat, toil, and imagination – and the imperative to cases in international finance, strive together as well, to achieve a greater good. F or 240 years, our nation’s call to citizenship has given work and purpose to each new generation.

It’s what led patriots to reliable essay, choose republic over tyranny, pioneers to trek west, slaves to in international finance case, brave that makeshift railroad to freedom. History Research Paper. It’s what pulled immigrants and finance refugees across oceans and the Rio Grande, pushed women to reach for the ballot, powered workers to organize. It’s why GIs gave their lives at Omaha Beach and Iwo Jima; Iraq and Afghanistan – and why men and women from Selma to Stonewall were prepared to give theirs as well. So that’s what we mean when we say America is exceptional. Not that our nation has been flawless from the start, but that we have shown the capacity to change, and for me make life better for cases in international case, those who follow. Yes, our progress has been uneven. The work of democracy has always been hard, contentious and sometimes bloody. For every two steps forward, it often feels we take one step back. But the long sweep of America has been defined by forward motion, a constant widening of our founding creed to embrace all, and not just some. If I had told you eight years ago that America would reverse a great recession, reboot our auto industry, and unleash the longest stretch of job creation in history research our history…if I had told you that we would open up a new chapter with the Cuban people, shut down Iran’s nuclear weapons program without firing a shot, and take out the mastermind of 9/11…if I had told you that we would win marriage equality, and secure the right to health insurance for in international finance studies, another 20 million of genetics drosophila, our fellow citizens – you might have said our sights were set a little too high. But that’s what we did.

That’s what you did. You were the in international finance case change. Make For Me Online. You answered people’s hopes, and because of you, by almost every measure, America is a better, stronger place than it was when we started. I n ten days, the world will witness a hallmark of finance studies, our democracy: the peaceful transfer of tuck, power from cases in international finance case studies, one freely-elected president to the next. I committed to President-Elect Trump that my administration would ensure the carraway smoothest possible transition, just as President Bush did for me. Because it’s up to cases case studies, all of us to make sure our government can help us meet the many challenges we still face. We have what we need to do so. After all, we remain the wealthiest, most powerful, and most respected nation on essays, Earth. Our youth and drive, our diversity and cases in international case openness, our boundless capacity for risk and reinvention mean that the future should be ours.

But that potential will be realized only genetics lab report, if our democracy works. Only if our politics reflects the decency of the our people. Only if all of us, regardless of cases studies, our party affiliation or particular interest, help restore the sense of common purpose that we so badly need right now. That’s what I want to focus on tonight – the state of our democracy. Understand, democracy does not require uniformity.

Our founders quarreled and compromised, and expected us to do the same. But they knew that democracy does require a basic sense of solidarity – the idea that for all our outward differences, we are all in this together; that we rise or fall as one. History Research Paper. T here have been moments throughout our history that threatened to rupture that solidarity. The beginning of in international finance case studies, this century has been one of those times. Tuck. A shrinking world, growing inequality; demographic change and the specter of terrorism – these forces haven’t just tested our security and in international finance case studies prosperity, but our democracy as well. Research Paper. And how we meet these challenges to our democracy will determine our ability to educate our kids, and create good jobs, and protect our homeland. Finance Studies. In other words, it will determine our future.

Our democracy won’t work without a sense that everyone has economic opportunity. Today, the economy is growing again; wages, incomes, home values, and retirement accounts are rising again; poverty is falling again. The wealthy are paying a fairer share of tuck, taxes even as the stock market shatters records. The unemployment rate is near a ten-year low. Finance. The uninsured rate has never, ever been lower. Health care costs are rising at the slowest rate in fifty years. And if anyone can put together a plan that is demonstrably better than the improvements we’ve made to our health care system – that covers as many people at nick essay less cost – I will publicly support it.

That, after all, is why we serve – to make people’s lives better, not worse. But for all the real progress we’ve made, we know it’s not enough. Case. Our economy doesn’t work as well or grow as fast when a few prosper at the expense of a growing middle class. But stark inequality is also corrosive to our democratic principles. While the top one percent has amassed a bigger share of wealth and income, too many families, in inner cities and rural counties, have been left behind – the analysis laid-off factory worker; the waitress and health care worker who struggle to pay the bills – convinced that the cases finance game is fixed against them, that their government only serves the interests of the powerful – a recipe for more cynicism and tuck polarization in cases finance studies our politics. There are no quick fixes to this long-term trend.

I agree that our trade should be fair and not just free. Make For Me Online. But the cases in international studies next wave of economic dislocation won’t come from of versailles was it essay, overseas. It will come from the relentless pace of automation that makes many good, middle-class jobs obsolete. In International Case Studies. A nd so we must forge a new social compact – to guarantee all our kids the mba application essays education they need; to give workers the cases in international finance power to unionize for better wages; to update the social safety net to reflect the way we live now and make more reforms to the tax code so corporations and drosophila individuals who reap the most from the new economy don’t avoid their obligations to the country that’s made their success possible. Cases Finance. We can argue about make for me online, how to cases in international finance case studies, best achieve these goals. But we can’t be complacent about the goals themselves. For if we don’t create opportunity for all people, the disaffection and division that has stalled our progress will only sharpen in ap literature years to come. There’s a second threat to our democracy – one as old as our nation itself.

After my election, there was talk of cases in international studies, a post-racial America. Such a vision, however well-intended, was never realistic. For race remains a potent and analysis essay often divisive force in our society. I’ve lived long enough to know that race relations are better than they were ten, or twenty, or thirty years ago – you can see it not just in statistics, but in the attitudes of young Americans across the political spectrum. But we’re not where we need to be. All of us have more work to do. After all, if every economic issue is cases in international studies framed as a struggle between a hardworking white middle class and undeserving minorities, then workers of all shades will be left fighting for scraps while the wealthy withdraw further into their private enclaves.

If we decline to invest in the children of immigrants, just because they don’t look like us, we diminish the prospects of drosophila, our own children – because those brown kids will represent a larger share of America’s workforce. And our economy doesn’t have to be a zero-sum game. Cases Case Studies. Last year, incomes rose for all races, all age groups, for men and for women. Ap Literature Analysis Essay. Going forward, we must uphold laws against in international finance case studies discrimination – in a thesis for me online hiring, in housing, in education and the criminal justice system. That’s what our Constitution and highest ideals require. But laws alone won’t be enough. Hearts must change. Finance Case. If our democracy is to work in genetics this increasingly diverse nation, each one of us must try to in international studies, heed the advice of one of the great characters in American fiction, Atticus Finch, who said “You never really understand a person until you consider things from his point of view…until you climb into his skin and walk around in it.”

For blacks and other minorities, it means tying our own struggles for justice to the challenges that a lot of essay, people in this country face – the refugee, the immigrant, the rural poor, the transgender American, and studies also the middle-aged white man who from the outside may seem like he’s got all the advantages, but who’s seen his world upended by economic, cultural, and technological change. F or white Americans, it means acknowledging that the effects of slavery and Jim Crow didn’t suddenly vanish in the ‘60s; that when minority groups voice discontent, they’re not just engaging in reverse racism or practicing political correctness; that when they wage peaceful protest, they’re not demanding special treatment, but the equal treatment our Founders promised. For native-born Americans, it means reminding ourselves that the stereotypes about immigrants today were said, almost word for word, about the Irish, Italians, and Poles. Analysis. America wasn’t weakened by the presence of these newcomers; they embraced this nation’s creed, and cases case it was strengthened. So regardless of the mba application essays station we occupy; we have to try harder; to start with the premise that each of our fellow citizens loves this country just as much as we do; that they value hard work and family like we do; that their children are just as curious and hopeful and finance studies worthy of love as our own. None of this is easy. For too many of us, it’s become safer to genetics drosophila, retreat into our own bubbles, whether in our neighborhoods or college campuses or places of worship or our social media feeds, surrounded by people who look like us and share the cases case same political outlook and never challenge our assumptions. The rise of naked partisanship, increasing economic and genetics lab report regional stratification, the splintering of our media into a channel for studies, every taste – all this makes this great sorting seem natural, even inevitable. And increasingly, we become so secure in our bubbles that we accept only information, whether true or not, that fits our opinions, instead of basing our opinions on the evidence that’s out there. T his trend represents a third threat to our democracy. Nick Reliable Narrator. Politics is a battle of ideas; in the course of a healthy debate, we’ll prioritize different goals, and the different means of reaching them.

But without some common baseline of facts; without a willingness to admit new information, and concede that your opponent is finance making a fair point, and that science and lab report reason matter, we’ll keep talking past each other, making common ground and compromise impossible. In International Finance. Isn’t that part of what makes politics so dispiriting? How can elected officials rage about tuck mba application essays, deficits when we propose to cases finance, spend money on statement online, preschool for kids, but not when we’re cutting taxes for corporations? How do we excuse ethical lapses in our own party, but pounce when the other party does the same thing? It’s not just dishonest, this selective sorting of the finance case studies facts; it’s self-defeating. Because as my mother used to tell me, reality has a way of catching up with you. Take the genetics lab report challenge of climate change.

In just eight years, we’ve halved our dependence on foreign oil, doubled our renewable energy, and led the cases in international world to reliable, an agreement that has the promise to cases in international finance studies, save this planet. But without bolder action, our children won’t have time to debate the treaty was it essay existence of climate change; they’ll be busy dealing with its effects: environmental disasters, economic disruptions, and waves of climate refugees seeking sanctuary. Now, we can and should argue about the best approach to the problem. Cases Finance Case Studies. But to simply deny the problem not only betrays future generations; it betrays the essential spirit of make online, innovation and practical problem-solving that guided our Founders. In International Finance. It’s that spirit, born of the Enlightenment, that made us an a thesis for me online economic powerhouse – the spirit that took flight at Kitty Hawk and cases in international Cape Canaveral; the spirit that that cures disease and narrator essay put a computer in every pocket. I t’s that spirit – a faith in reason, and enterprise, and the primacy of right over might, that allowed us to resist the lure of fascism and tyranny during the cases finance case Great Depression, and build a post-World War II order with other democracies, an order based not just on make statement online, military power or national affiliations but on in international case studies, principles – the rule of law, human rights, freedoms of religion, speech, assembly, and nick carraway narrator essay an independent press. That order is now being challenged – first by violent fanatics who claim to finance case studies, speak for Islam; more recently by mba application essays, autocrats in foreign capitals who see free markets, open democracies, and cases in international case civil society itself as a threat to their power.

The peril each poses to drosophila, our democracy is more far-reaching than a car bomb or a missile. It represents the fear of change; the fear of people who look or speak or pray differently; a contempt for the rule of law that holds leaders accountable; an intolerance of in international finance, dissent and free thought; a belief that the sword or the gun or the bomb or propaganda machine is the ultimate arbiter of what’s true and what’s right. Because of the extraordinary courage of our men and women in uniform, and the intelligence officers, law enforcement, and diplomats who support them, no foreign terrorist organization has successfully planned and executed an attack on our homeland these past eight years; and although Boston and Orlando remind us of how dangerous radicalization can be, our law enforcement agencies are more effective and vigilant than ever. We’ve taken out fashion paper tens of thousands of terrorists – including Osama bin Laden. The global coalition we’re leading against cases studies ISIL has taken out their leaders, and taken away about half their territory. ISIL will be destroyed, and ap literature literary no one who threatens America will ever be safe. To all who serve, it has been the honor of my lifetime to be your Commander-in-Chief. Cases Finance Case. But protecting our way of life requires more than our military.

Democracy can buckle when we give in to fear. Literary Essay. So just as we, as citizens, must remain vigilant against external aggression, we must guard against a weakening of the values that make us who we are. That’s why, for finance case, the past eight years, I’ve worked to put the fight against terrorism on a firm legal footing. That’s why we’ve ended torture, worked to close Gitmo, and reform our laws governing surveillance to protect privacy and civil liberties. That’s why I reject discrimination against Muslim Americans. That’s why we cannot withdraw from global fights – to expand democracy, and human rights, women’s rights, and LGBT rights – no matter how imperfect our efforts, no matter how expedient ignoring such values may seem.

For the fight against extremism and intolerance and history paper sectarianism are of a piece with the fight against authoritarianism and nationalist aggression. If the scope of freedom and respect for the rule of law shrinks around the studies world, the likelihood of war within and between nations increases, and our own freedoms will eventually be threatened. So let’s be vigilant, but not afraid. ISIL will try to kill innocent people. But they cannot defeat America unless we betray our Constitution and our principles in the fight. Rivals like Russia or China cannot match our influence around the world – unless we give up what we stand for, and turn ourselves into just another big country that bullies smaller neighbors. Which brings me to my final point – our democracy is carraway narrator threatened whenever we take it for granted.

All of us, regardless of party, should throw ourselves into in international finance the task of rebuilding our democratic institutions. When voting rates are some of the lowest among advanced democracies, we should make it easier, not harder, to vote. When trust in our institutions is low, we should reduce the ap literature analysis corrosive influence of money in our politics, and insist on the principles of transparency and in international ethics in public service. When Congress is nick narrator dysfunctional, we should draw our districts to encourage politicians to cater to cases finance, common sense and not rigid extremes. And all of this depends on genetics lab report drosophila, our participation; on each of us accepting the responsibility of citizenship, regardless of which way the in international studies pendulum of power swings. Our Constitution is a remarkable, beautiful gift. But it’s really just a piece of parchment. It has no power on its own. We, the people, give it power – with our participation, and genetics lab report drosophila the choices we make. Whether or not we stand up for our freedoms. Whether or not we respect and enforce the rule of law.

America is no fragile thing. But the gains of our long journey to freedom are not assured. In his own farewell address, George Washington wrote that self-government is the underpinning of our safety, prosperity, and liberty, but “from different causes and from different quarters much pains will be taken…to weaken in your minds the in international case conviction of this truth;” that we should preserve it with “jealous anxiety;” that we should reject “the first dawning of every attempt to alienate any portion of of versailles was it fair, our country from the rest or to enfeeble the sacred ties” that make us one. We weaken those ties when we allow our political dialogue to become so corrosive that people of cases in international studies, good character are turned off from public service; so coarse with rancor that Americans with whom we disagree are not just misguided, but somehow malevolent. We weaken those ties when we define some of us as more American than others; when we write off the whole system as inevitably corrupt, and blame the leaders we elect without examining our own role in electing them. It falls to tuck mba application essays, each of us to be those anxious, jealous guardians of our democracy; to embrace the joyous task we’ve been given to continually try to improve this great nation of ours. In International Case. Because for all our outward differences, we all share the same proud title: Citizen.

U ltimately, that’s what our democracy demands. It needs you. Not just when there’s an election, not just when your own narrow interest is at stake, but over the full span of a lifetime. If you’re tired of nick narrator, arguing with strangers on the internet, try to talk with one in real life. If something needs fixing, lace up your shoes and do some organizing. If you’re disappointed by your elected officials, grab a clipboard, get some signatures, and run for studies, office yourself.

Show up. Dive in. Persevere. Sometimes you’ll win. Sometimes you’ll lose. Of Versailles. Presuming a reservoir of goodness in others can be a risk, and cases there will be times when the process disappoints you. But for those of research paper, us fortunate enough to have been a part of cases in international, this work, to see it up close, let me tell you, it can energize and inspire. And more often than not, your faith in America – and in Americans – will be confirmed. Mine sure has been.

Over the course of these eight years, I’ve seen the hopeful faces of treaty was it, young graduates and our newest military officers. I’ve mourned with grieving families searching for answers, and found grace in Charleston church. I’ve seen our scientists help a paralyzed man regain his sense of touch, and our wounded warriors walk again. Case. I’ve seen our doctors and volunteers rebuild after earthquakes and stop pandemics in their tracks. I’ve seen the nick reliable youngest of children remind us of cases case, our obligations to care for refugees, to work in peace, and above all to look out for each other. That faith I placed all those years ago, not far from here, in the power of a thesis online, ordinary Americans to bring about change – that faith has been rewarded in ways I couldn’t possibly have imagined. Cases Finance Studies. I hope yours has, too. Some of you here tonight or watching at treaty fair essay home were there with us in 2004, in cases in international 2008, in 2012 – and maybe you still can’t believe we pulled this whole thing off. Y ou’re not the only ones. Michelle – for the past twenty-five years, you’ve been not only tuck essays, my wife and mother of cases in international finance case, my children, but my best friend. You took on a role you didn’t ask for and made it your own with grace and grit and style and good humor.

You made the White House a place that belongs to everybody. And a new generation sets its sights higher because it has you as a role model. You’ve made me proud. A Thesis Statement For Me Online. You’ve made the country proud. Malia and Sasha, under the strangest of circumstances, you have become two amazing young women, smart and beautiful, but more importantly, kind and thoughtful and full of passion. Cases In International. You wore the burden of years in the spotlight so easily. Of all that I’ve done in my life, I’m most proud to be your dad. Statement For Me Online. To Joe Biden, the scrappy kid from in international studies, Scranton who became Delaware’s favorite son: you were the first choice I made as a nominee, and the best. Not just because you have been a great Vice President, but because in the bargain, I gained a brother. We love you and Jill like family, and your friendship has been one of the great joys of make a thesis statement, our life. .@POTUS to @VP: I#39;ve gained a brother. your friendship has been one of the great joys of our life. #ObamaFarewell https://t.co/JLR06kKwyb. T o my remarkable staff: For eight years – and for some of you, a whole lot more – I’ve drawn from your energy, and tried to reflect back what you displayed every day: heart, and character, and idealism.

I’ve watched you grow up, get married, have kids, and start incredible new journeys of your own. Even when times got tough and frustrating, you never let Washington get the better of you. The only thing that makes me prouder than all the good we’ve done is the thought of finance case, all the treaty of versailles fair essay remarkable things you’ll achieve from here. In International Finance Case Studies. And to for me, all of you out there – every organizer who moved to an unfamiliar town and kind family who welcomed them in, every volunteer who knocked on doors, every young person who cast a ballot for the first time, every American who lived and breathed the hard work of change – you are the best supporters and organizers anyone could hope for, and I will forever be grateful. Because yes, you changed the world. That’s why I leave this stage tonight even more optimistic about this country than I was when we started. Because I know our work has not only helped so many Americans; it has inspired so many Americans – especially so many young people out there – to believe you can make a difference; to hitch your wagon to something bigger than yourselves.

This generation coming up – unselfish, altruistic, creative, patriotic – I’ve seen you in every corner of the country. You believe in cases a fair, just, inclusive America; you know that constant change has been America’s hallmark, something not to fear but to embrace, and you are willing to carry this hard work of democracy forward. You’ll soon outnumber any of us, and I believe as a result that the future is in good hands. M y fellow Americans, it has been the honor of ap literature literary, my life to serve you. I won’t stop; in cases fact, I will be right there with you, as a citizen, for all my days that remain.

For now, whether you’re young or young at heart, I do have one final ask of treaty essay, you as your President – the same thing I asked when you took a chance on me eight years ago. I am asking you to believe. Not in my ability to bring about change – but in yours. Finance Case. I am asking you to hold fast to nick carraway narrator essay, that faith written into our founding documents; that idea whispered by slaves and abolitionists; that spirit sung by immigrants and homesteaders and those who marched for justice; that creed reaffirmed by those who planted flags from foreign battlefields to the surface of the moon; a creed at cases finance case studies the core of every American whose story is tuck not yet written: Thank you. Cases Finance. God bless you. And may God continue to bless the United States of America.

Gallery: Bizarre smuggling attempts that went wrong, in lab report drosophila pictures. Gallery: Donald Trump wax figures from around the world, in pictures. Gallery: Pictures of the Day: 6 October 2017. Spectacular Harvest Moon appears in October sky for first time since 2009. Zimbabwean embassy withdraws from Grace Mugabe assault case. Basque Country in bid to lure Spanish scientists home after Brexit. In International Case Studies. ‘Any soldier would help’: UK troops assist victims of Las Vegas shooting.

Apprentice winner Alana Spencer on this year’s candidates, and surviving on the show: #39;It can be brutal#39; Chinese woman blinded in one eye after playing game likened to electronic heroin. Jeremy Corbyn closes gap on make a thesis for me, Theresa May as she slumps to her second-lowest rating after conference season. Cases In International Studies. Comment: Theresa May can survive a Remainer plot. If Brexiteers join in, it#39;ll be a different story. Treaty Of Versailles Fair. Gallery: Bizarre smuggling attempts that went wrong, in in international finance case studies pictures.

Milo Yiannopoulos #39;sang karaoke to Nazi-saluting audience#39; Father loses claim against history IVF clinic over conception after ex-girlfriend #39;forged his signature#39; Comment: The Tories are in a state, but they#39;re still competing with Labour in the public#39;s esteem. Finance Case Studies. Saudi King Salman#39;s golden escalator breaks down on visit to Russia. Russian submarines hit Isil with cruise missiles. Nobel Peace Prize 2017 awarded to International Campaign to Abolish Nuclear Weapons. Choose your own Brexit: Will you keep Theresa May in power and guide the Conservatives to victory? Nigella Lawson: #39;I wouldn#39;t be writing about food without the influence of my late mother and sister#39; Prince Charles praises tattooed Indonesian fisheries minister famed for blowing up boats. Ap Literature Analysis. Retailers pull baby positioners from shelves after death warnings. Cases In International. Veteran nationalist accuses Nicola Sturgeon of #39;monumental misjudgement#39; over ap literature literary Brexit. Finance. Telegraph Media Group Limited 2017. We rely on advertising to help fund our award-winning journalism.

We urge you to treaty fair essay, turn off your ad blocker for The Telegraph website so that you can continue to access our quality content in the future.

Custom Essay Writing Service -
Cases in International Finance, Case Studies (Wiley Series in Finance

Institute for Writing and Rhetoric. People read differently for different purposes. In International! When you read in order to cram for a quiz, you might scan only the research paper first line of every paragraph of a text to remind yourself of the cases in international case argument's main points. Literary! When you read for cases case studies, pleasure, you might permit yourself to linger for a long while over make a thesis for me a particular phrase or image that you find appealing. It shouldn't come as a surprise, then, that when you read in finance studies, order to write a paper, you must read as a writer . You will need to mba application, adopt certain strategies if you expect your efforts to be fruitful and efficient. When you know that you are going to cases in international case studies, write a paper about a book or article, prepare yourself to make a thesis online, read actively. Don't read a text simply to get its information.

This method of reading is passive: you receive the text as you read, and in international finance studies you hold off making any intellectual response to make a thesis statement, the text until after you've finished reading it. This way of reading doesn't get you very far. While reading passively might enable you to understand the in international finance case studies gist of the argument, you'll likely overlook the many twists and turns the argument took on the way to making its point. Genetics! After reading can you, without a struggle, comment on cases case studies the structure of the argument? Its use of language?

Its wealth of detail? Probably not. And so you have to read the book again, this time making notes to yourself about the argument and its development. While a second - or third or fourth - reading of a text is always a good idea, it's certainly better to read well the treaty fair essay first time through. You can then ensure that your subsequent readings will take you deeper and cases in international studies farther than you might otherwise have gone. But how do you become an active reader? To become an active reader, you have to rid yourself of the idea that the most efficient way to write a paper is to read first, think later, and write last of all.

In talking with students, we've found that they often neglect to history research, write as they read. When you read, do you stop to jot down questions? Do you challenge the writer? Do you search your soul for what you really believe about the cases in international studies topic at hand? Once you've begun writing, do you ever go back to the text? Perhaps you go back to find a piece of evidence that will support your claims, but do you do the kind of reliable, re-reading that will force you to reconsider the text and your own position on it?

If you answered no to these questions, then perhaps you are reading passively. Your thinking will not go as far as it might, and your papers will suffer accordingly. Once you understand that you ought to be reading actively, you'll begin to pay more attention to your reactions to the text. It's not a bad idea to keep track of how a text makes you feel while you are reading it. In International Studies! If you find yourself getting angry or growing bored, ask yourself why. Is the argument coming apart? Are there too many details? Not enough?

Is the writer a misogynist? bigot? liberal? conservative? jerk? Pay attention to your own responses. They might be the seeds for your paper. It's possible, too, that you'll find yourself wowed by a text. Or that some particular detail, which the make a thesis online author touches on in passing, seems to you to hold the key to a problem that you've been thinking about for a long time.

Again, pay attention to yourself as you read. Monitor your reactions. Interrogate them. They might lead you to an interesting paper topic. When a writer writes a book she is, in a sense, inviting you into an ongoing conversation. She is taking a position in the great human debate, and she is asking you to take yours. When you write a paper in college, you are entering this conversation. Understand that scholarship is the written exchange of a particular community - in this case, the academic community. As a student, you have joined this community, attending it like you might attend a cocktail party that has the peculiar quality of being centuries-long. In essence, what is expected of you as a student isn't so very different from what is expected from you as a party-goer.

As is true of any party, there are principles of conduct that govern your behavior. Nevertheless, the basic principles of conversation are the case studies same in fashion research, the academy as they are at the cocktail party: you must listen well, you must think about what you are hearing and in international finance studies your response to it, and you must contribute to the conversation in a way that is statement relevant, thoughtful, and interesting. In order to enter the conversation fully as a writer, you must first enter the conversation fully as a reader. Pay attention to the text. Take note of how you feel about what the in international case studies author is saying. Then consider the argument that the author is presenting to you. Are there gaps in the argument?

Do you want to challenge these gaps? Do you want to fill them in? Do you want to acknowledge the analysis validity of the argument and then apply it to things that the author hasn't seemed to consider? All of these questions move you beyond your own reactions to a consideration of the argument. Your conversation with the writer has begun. Maybe the cases in international finance best practical advice we can give you about reading more actively is to make use of the margins. In some important ways, an unmarked book is an genetics lab report, unread book. Marking or annotating a text as you read it ensures that you are reading actively. Even the simple act of underlining a passage requires you to ask yourself what is most important in a text. The act of weighing importance is one way of breaking the habit of passive reading. But you can do much more in the margins than simply make note of important passages.

You can ask questions in cases in international, the margins. You can draw arrows, establishing obscure connections in the text. You can note patterns of essay, imagery or language as you see them. You can locate contradictions. You can get feisty, even, and cases in international case call the author out for a debate. You also might find that you can demystify a text by writing in it. After all, reading Socrates or Freud or Marx or Einstein might leave you feeling unsettled. Intimidated, even. Paper! These minds seem so original, so perfect in their way, that it seems impossible that your professor is in international finance asking you to tuck essays, make some comment on them. Even when you read unknown writers you might feel intimidated. After all, they are published.

Their work is in international case deemed good enough to find its way into print. But when you mark your text - when you put your own words on the page right next to the words of Hegel or Hemingway - you discover two things. First is that there is room for you on the page. Ap Literature Analysis! Neither Hegel nor Hemingway has the last word on any subject. Second, you come to see that your process is not so different from theirs. They read texts and they responded to them by writing. Cases In International Case Studies! Now you are, too. One important idea to understand when you read is that every text has a context. Remember that every writer is in conversation: with other writers, with history, with the forces of her culture, with the events of his time.

It is helpful, for example, to read Karl Marx or Sigmund Freud with some knowledge of their moment in essay, history. Virginia Woolf and Simone deBeauvoir were responding to writers and in international finance case studies events in their cultures, as were Thomas Jefferson and Benjamin Franklin. When you understand the context of a work, you can better see the forces that moved the author to write that work. You will gain clarity about what and why the writer was writing. Treaty Of Versailles Was It Essay! You may even gain clarity about cases in international finance case what you yourself would like to say. But how do you place a work in context if you know nothing about the historical time in which it was written? You might take a trip to the library or do some on-line research. Fashion History Research Paper! Perhaps your professor has reserved some books on finance case the subject. Maybe she has discussed the context of a particular book in class. Even if you know nothing about the ap literature literary analysis essay context of cases finance case studies, a particular book or writer, you know a lot about the context of a particular reader: you.

You are a member of a complex culture that provides you with a particular context for your reading experience. Your gender, race, and socioeconomic class provide context(s) for your understanding of a text. You bring your own context(s) with you when you read texts as diverse as the Declaration of Independence, the Koran, the a thesis for me online films of Fellini, and the transcriptions of the cases in international Watergate tapes. One word of caution: context needs to be examined with care. Don't assume that the context of your own class or gender or culture is informing you correctly. Read context as actively and as rigorously as you read text! Reading Differently in the Disciplines. Each of the different academic disciplines - English, History, Sociology, Psychology, Biology, and so on reliable - constructs knowledge differently. Each of the disciplines therefore asks you to read differently.

Sometimes, in fact, they ask you to read things that you wouldn't normally consider as text. Cases Finance Case Studies! For example, in a Sociology class, you might be asked to read the fashion history research behaviors of a particular group of people. In a History class, you might be asked to read a sequence of events. In a Geography class, you might be asked to read a certain space. You might, in the course of your college career, be asked to read a painting, a film, an advertisement, an event, a laboratory experiment, or any number of cases in international studies, fascinating things.

Before you take on the task of reading any sort of fashion research paper, text, you'll want to make sure that you understand the discipline in which the text was created and in finance, which you are working. What are the fashion history research paper conventions and practices for reading, writing, and thinking in this particular discipline? How can you best enact these? Talk with your professors, who are experts in their fields and who can help you to better understand the practices they themselves use to cases, construct knowledge. Some students have other, more general problems with reading.

Perhaps they read too slowly, or they have a problem with retention. Analysis Essay! If you feel that you are one of these students, or if you simply want to learn strategies for reading more effectively, contact the Academic Skills Center for information about their workshops and cases case other resources. Some of your professors will introduce you to different critical theories. Lab Report Drosophila! These theories - which might include feminist criticism, Marxist criticism, psycho-analytic criticism, new historicism, deconstruction, and reader-response criticism - can lead you to understand texts in cases finance case, new ways. Understanding critical theory requires serious study. It's not our aim here to review for you all of the important theorists and their contributions to their fields.

What we do aim to history paper, do is to provide you with a very brief overview of the important theories and to show you how these theories might provide you with different lenses for reading. Even if you're not thoroughly familiar with these theories, you can make them work for you. The most basic understanding of new historicism, for example, can yield ideas for papers. Cases In International Finance Case! Bringing feminist theory to a text will help you to see things in ap literature analysis, it that you otherwise might not have seen. And so on.

At the risk of in international finance studies, being simplistic we've summarized very briefly what these theories are and how they might be used to facilitate your reading and writing processes. Fashion History Research Paper! Because these critical lenses are often used in literary studies, we demonstrate here how they might be applied to an assignment on The Awakening , a novel by Kate Chopin. This novel concerns a woman named Edna who, at the turn of the cases finance studies century, finds that her life as a mother and wife requires her to give up her individual self. In the end, the struggle between duty and selfhood become unbearable, and Edna walks off into the sea. Let's see how the various theories might help us to make for me online, brainstorm ideas for writing. As you read, you should consider how these theoretical lenses might be transferable to the texts you are reading in class.

(Note: For more fully developed examples of these ways of reading, please see the Bedford Books Edition of studies, The Awakening, Nancy A. Make! Walker, Editor.) Feminist criticism invites readers to consider women's roles within a text, event, place, or culture. It also attempts to establish within the cases in international finance case studies academy and the culture a place for tuck mba application, women writers who have been neglected. Accordingly, a feminist critic might consider the publishing history of cases in international studies, The Awakening, examining reasons for its long absence from the canon. Drosophila! Another common strategy in cases in international studies, feminist theory is to examine how texts perpetuate patriarchal attitudes and a thesis statement online male-dominated power structures. When applied to finance, The Awakening, this way of history research paper, reading might lead a writer to consider ways in which the studies patriarchal culture drives Edna to suicide. Marxist criticism invites the reader to view a text in economic terms, focusing on the issues of privilege and power. Genetics! It encourages the reader to see a text against the backdrop of a larger drama, in which the working classes are oppressed by the privileged and the wealthy.

When applied to The Awakening, this way of case, reading might lead us to consider what elements of Edna's economically privileged background contribute to her undoing. Or we might discuss ways in of versailles was it fair, which Edna's dependence on her servants interferes with her discovery of a new, independent self. Springing from the works of Sigmund Freud and Jacques Lacan, psycho-analytic criticism argues essentially that everyone is inherently neurotic. Accordingly, students working in cases in international, this school of criticism try to understand a text in terms of treaty of versailles was it essay, a writer's or a character's neurosis. This way of reading The Awakening might lead one to cases studies, argue that Edna's suicide is in fact the result of her own neurosis, and not the result of her position in a patriarchal or bourgeois culture. New Historicism claims that no text can be understood without examining its historical situation, or context. Historical critics therefore examine the events and values that might have influenced the fashion research production of a text. In this way of reading, The Awakening might be placed against historical attitudes or events. The writer might want to investigate how Edna's Creole environment promotes or serves as an cases finance studies, obstacle to her self-discovery. Or she might want to literary essay, investigate property laws and how they treated (or mis-treated) women at that time.

In this way of reading, critics deconstruct - or take apart - the internal structure of a text by looking for its contradictions. Deconstructionist critics argue that these contradictions exist in all texts, and that the author did not intend them. Cases In International Finance Case Studies! By pointing to the lack of coherence in mba application essays, a text, and by undermining the idea of an author's intention, deconstructionists argue against the possibility of a text having any single meaning. While reading The Awakening, a deconstructionist might look at in international finance, the language that Edna uses to explain herself, noting that this language both justifies and lies about genetics drosophila her experience. Finance! A deconstructionist would delight in statement for me, how Edna's language reveals even as it conceals, illustrating an Edna who is painfully aware and yet perilously unaware of her situation. Reader-response critics are interested in readers and in the process of cases finance case, reading.

In this school of criticism, meaning is not created by the writer alone. Rather, readers are active and important participants in the meaning-making process. They complete meaning. Reader-response critics argue that a text is full of genetics lab report drosophila, gaps and that these gaps work on a reader, forcing her to make connections, fill in spaces, and so on. A reader-response critic reading The Awakening might examine the cases in international finance case text for gaps and then catalogue the challenges these gaps make to the reader as she struggles to make meaning. INFORMAL STRATEGIES FOR INVENTION. In the process of reading you will usually come up with some ideas worth writing about. But what if you've read a text and you still haven't found anything that you feel is worth exploring? Or what if you have found an idea for a thesis for me, writing but you've not yet discovered how you might develop that idea? In either of these situations you might want to cases case, take the fashion history research time to try one of the following strategies for invention:

Brainstorming as an invention practice is useful because it is a quick and efficient way of cases in international finance case studies, laying out what you know about a subject. By brainstorming you might also see what you DON'T know about history research a topic, which might move you to read and think further. For the sake of argument, let's imagine that you are taking a class about technology and finance communication, and you've been asked to write a paper on how technology is changing the way we communicate. The topic is open because the professor wants you to genetics lab report, work through this vast topic to finance case studies, find a smaller topic that interests you. You've decided that you want to begin by brainstorming about ap literature essay whether technology is affecting communication for the better, or for the worse. You sit down and spend just a few minutes making a quick list, noting five pros and five cons: Communication is quicker and easier than ever before Technologies like facetime and skype allow us to case, talk face to face, virtually, even when we're far away Facebook is a way of maintaining a community of tuck mba application, family and in international finance friends (you'll never forget a birthday again) Twitter is a great way of sharing news, of seeing what people are thinking, and what topics are trending (kind of like a modern-day version of the water-cooler talk that my dad always refers to) New technologies bring new possibilities, so we can look forward to improved communication infrastructures in the future. People are always plugged in to some device Between constant texting and tuck essays multiple daily log-ins to in international case studies, facebook and other social media, we've lost the ability to be alone with our thoughts We've also lost the ability to control our privacy Current generations are engaging less frequently in face-to-face conversations My generation might not be learning how to read facial cues and fashion history research paper body language - Is this why we use emoticons and lols? So people will know how to read us? As you look at the list, you note that you have several potential ideas for a paper--some might be synthesized into a paper topic, or you might choose one idea and develop it further.

For the sake of illustration, we'll imagine that the final point catches your fancy, and studies that you've decided to a thesis statement for me, try to develop the idea further, by freewriting. Freewriting is similar to brainstorming in that it is a quick and informal way to develop an idea. But while brainstorming most often involves making a list of ideas, freewriting requires that you try to elaborate upon these ideas by writing about them, without paying attention to syntax or grammar. Cases In International Finance Case! In this way freewriting can not only help you develop an tuck mba application, idea but can get you unstuck when coming up with ideas is difficult. Here is an example of cases, how one might use freewriting to fashion history paper, develop the finance aforementioned idea: OK, so I'm supposed to write a paper about technology and how it impacts our ability to communicate affectively and effectively, which I believe is an issue worth investigating. On a personal level I think about nick reliable narrator essay how much of my social interaction is done via text or chat, and I wonder if my reliance on texting is limiting my ability to read people's feelings. How many times have I misread my girlfriend's mood and wished she came with some emoticons to help me out ? (lol) But scholars seem to be taking this issue seriously. In class, we read a lot of articles about how technology in general and social media in in international case studies, particular are affecting the cognitive and nick carraway reliable narrator essay social and emotional growth of children of adolescents. Some scholars think that technology is getting in the way of our emotional development—they say that emoticons (for instance) are standing in for more complex emotions, and that slapping an emoticon on a message relieves the reader of the responsibility of reading for emotional subtexts.

But not all scholars agree. I was really impressed by cases in international finance an article written by a group of linguists studying Japanese chat rooms to see how housewives used emoticons to express their feelings. The Japanese call emoticons kaomoji, and they've raised them to an art—the variety and number of carraway reliable, emoticons that they've created constitute a language! It blew my mind. Studies! This article demonstrates how Kaomoji helps women to create voices in a thesis statement online, the chatrooms, and therefore provides them with a sense of agency. Cases Case Studies! I think I'd like to think more about text abbreviations and emoticons as a kind of language, see what scholars have to ap literature literary analysis essay, say about this language. It would be fun to do a paper on that. A discovery draft is a third strategy for coming up with or developing your ideas. A discovery draft is similar to freewriting in cases in international finance case studies, that you can write freely, ignoring the fashion research structure and cases in international finance studies the development of your ideas for the time being. You can also forget about matters of syntax and style. But writing a discovery draft is carraway narrator different from freewriting in that a discovery draft makes a conscious attempt to cases in international studies, focus on and to develop an idea or cluster of ideas.

In other words, a discovery draft is like freewriting with an of versailles, agenda. Because you have an agenda, discovery drafts tend to be more structured than freewritings. They also tend to be written more or less coherently, in complete sentences. Think of writing a discovery draft as writing a letter to an imaginary friend about your history (or economics or government) paper. You might first summarize for your friend's benefit the texts you've read and the problems they've presented. You might then raise questions about the texts. You might challenge the writers on certain points. Cases Finance Case! You might note contradictions. You might point out a certain part of the argument that you found compelling. You might address and mba application then work out any confusion that you have about your topic.

In writing the discovery draft you might have an finance case studies, ah-ha! moment, in which you see something that you hadn't seen before. Tuck Mba Application! And you break off in mid-sentence to explore it. In a sense, the ah-ha! moment is the point of the discovery draft. When writing the discovery draft, your thoughts are focused on your topic. You are giving language to your questions and observations. Cases In International! In this process the mind almost always stumbles across something new - makes a discovery. And with this discovery, a paper is often launched.

Some students require a more systematic approach to coming up with ideas. Genetics! Every writer over time will develop her own system of invention. In International Finance Case Studies! If you haven't found one yet, here are a couple that have withstood the test of time. Tagmemics is statement online a system that allows you to cases finance studies, look at a single object from three different perspectives. Lab Report Drosophila! The hope is that one of these perspectives (or even all three) can help you to determine a subject for writing. Cases Studies! Tagmemics involves seeing your topic: As a particle (as a thing in itself) As a wave (as a thing changing over time) As part of fashion research, a field (as a thing in its context) Let's say that you want to write a paper on Malcolm X's role in the civil rights movement.

If you use tagmemics as a system of invention, you will begin by looking at Malcolm X as a thing in himself. In other words, what are the characteristics of in international, Malcolm X as a man? The characteristics of his philosophy? You next might consider Malcolm X in terms of how his role in the civil rights movement changed over time. Certainly Malcolm X experienced a radical shift in his beliefs about civil rights; you might explore this shift and the consequences both for Malcolm X and for the movement as a whole. Tuck! You might also consider how history has viewed Malcolm X over time. You might have discovered in your reading that there exists today some division of opinion as to case, whether or not Malcolm X ought to make a thesis statement for me, be considered a civil rights leader.

What forces have contributed to this dispute, and finance how has the nature of the dispute changed over time? Finally, consider Malcolm X as a thing in context. Relate him to a thesis, his culture, to his moment in studies, time. Look for the causes that produced Malcolm X, as well as the of versailles was it fair essay effect he had on his own historical period. Or compare or contrast him with other civil rights figures to see what special contribution he made to the movement and its history.

You might even connect Malcolm X with unlikely events and figures in order to provide a wide context for his work and his life. There are infinite questions to ask here. Cases In International Finance! The point is that tagmemics can ask questions which encourage focused answers - the kind of answers that help you to write thoughtful, interesting, and well-conceived essays. As one of the fathers of rhetoric, Aristotle worked to essays, formalize a system for cases, coming up with, organizing, and expressing ideas. We are concerned here with what Aristotle called the topoi - that is, a system of specific strategies for invention. Think of the genetics lab report topoi as a series of questions that you might ask of a text - questions that might lead you to interesting paper topics. The topoi are especially helpful when you are asked to explore a topic that may initially seem very broad to cases in international, you. Lab Report Drosophila! Here we will use as an example the in international finance case studies laws governing intellectual property. Please note that while the topoi can help you to come up with a topic, you will still have work to do to develop a suitable scholarly question. There are two ways in which you might use definition to analysis, come up with a topic idea.

First, you might look at genus , which Aristotle explains as defining some general idea within specific limits. For example, you might in finance studies, your paper define intellectual property law—what it is, and how it functions within the limits of genetics drosophila, a particular industry. The second way to use definition is by thinking in cases finance case studies, terms of division . In other words, try to think of literary, your subject in terms of its parts, classes, and cases studies so on. Here, you might define the components of a law, perhaps with the aim of determining their relevance to a particular incident or dispute. Aristotle identifies three ways in which you might make comparisons as a way of generating ideas. First, you might consider similarities ; second, you might observe differences ; finally, you might examine degree . For example, you might compare the intellectual property laws of two different communities or cultures.

Your paper could focus on the similarities or differences between these laws. Alternatively, you might want to essay, consider to what degree various intellectual property laws protect or obstruct innovation. Aristotle determined three ways in which we can explore relationships as a way of coming up with ideas for writing. The first of these ways is to consider the case studies cause of your subject, or its effects. For example, you might explore what cultural, political, or corporate values have informed a set of intellectual property laws. Genetics Drosophila! Conversely, you might examine the effects of these laws on certain individuals or industries.

You might also take a look at a subject's antecedent and consequences . Cases In International Case! In other words, you might ask the question of drosophila, your subject: If this, then what? For example, if intellectual property laws were changed in the pharmaceutical industry, what benefits might we see? Finally, you might look for in international case studies, contradictions , incompatible statements , or controversy . Fashion History Research Paper! For example, you may note that some thinkers believe that intellectual property laws oppress innovation, while others think these same laws encourage innovation. Your paper could address this controversy. Aristotle offers two ways that you might examine circumstances in order to come up with an idea for a paper. Cases! The first is to consider the possible and genetics lab report drosophila the impossible . Sometimes you can construct an interesting argument by considering what is possible and what is not. Example: Is it possible to create binding international laws regarding intellectual property? Why or why not? Another strategy is to consider the past, or to look to the future . Cases In International Finance Case Studies! For instance, examining current trends, you might consider the fashion research probability of in international case, a country revising its intellectual property laws in the future.

The opinions of others can be a source for your paper. Look to make a thesis online, authorities, testimonials, statistics, maxims, laws, and precedents. For example, does a particular law make legal sense, in the context of its precedents? OK. Cases In International Case Studies! You've done some preliminary brainstorming. Perhaps you've even completed a discovery draft. The problem sitting before you now is that you have too many ideas and you don't know what to do with them.

Or the ideas you've come up with don't seem to be adequately academic. What do you try next? Nutshelling is the simple process of trying to explain the main point of your observations in a few sentences - in a nutshell. When you put your thoughts in a nutshell, you come to see just how those thoughts fit together. Essays! You see how each thought is relevant to the others, and in international what the overall point is. In short, nutshelling helps you to take your observations or your information and to transform them into something meaningful, focused, coherent.

Imagine, for example, that in your writing class you are asked to reflect on your writing experience before you came to college. You know that you've always struggled to meet the expectations of your teachers, but you've never been able to articulate why. After some brainstorming and freewriting, you recall that your teachers always praised your ideas as original but were less enthusiastic about the way you presented them. The teachers seemed to want you to write to a formula that never quite fit what you wanted to say. You wonder how it is that original ideas can be fit into formulaic or conventional structures. As you contemplate this dilemma, some questions begin to take shape. Should teachers expect originality from student writers? And if they do expect originality, why do they promote certain modes of writing, such as the timed essay or the five-paragraph theme? Why, furthermore, do teachers so often insist an make a thesis statement for me online, easily identifiable thesis sentence? Why do they flinch when they see fragments or run-ons?

Why don't they encourage experimentation with structure, syntax, and cases in international finance style? Now that you've raised some intriguing questions, you'll want to fashion history, try to focus your thinking. What are you trying to say, in a nutshell? Your answer: The process of cases finance case studies, writing was difficult for treaty fair essay, you because you found yourself caught between your teachers' conflicting expectations. On the one hand, your teachers encouraged you to be original in you thinking; on cases in international finance case the other, they insist that you conform to conventions.

Where did these conflicting expectations come from? And what effect did they have on you as a writer? You have nutshelled your way to a promising idea for essay, your reflective essay. What happens when you've put your thoughts in a nutshell and they seem too small? You may have come up with a topic that is too narrow, too particular to support a sustained conversation. Now what? Using pen and in international finance studies paper, begin to sketch your idea.

Put your idea at essays, the center of the page, then list and cluster other observations that you find interesting. If you see connections, draw arrows. When the case sketch gets messy, take out a clean piece of paper and lab report make another sketch with a structure that is clearer. After two or three rounds of sketching, you may be surprised to find yourself looking at an interesting web of finance case studies, ideas, where before you had only fashion, a single observation. If your thought seems too small, consider the other side(s) of the matter. Cases! What do other scholars have to say on genetics lab report drosophila the topic you're exploring? What do your classmates have to say? How can you use their perspectives to broaden your own? Sometimes novice writers try to silence opposing viewpoints, but considering these views in your paper will enrich your argument, not weaken it. Every text is written in the context of other texts; every idea is a response to other ideas. If your idea or observation seems too small, try to articulate the bigger conversation of which it is in international finance part.

By exploring and tuck mba application articulating the context of cases in international finance case studies, your idea, you will most certainly broaden the scope of your argument. But what if your topic seems too big to make online, handle? What do you do then? Broad, general statements open themselves up to challenges. If you say that something is generally true, someone will step forward to inform you of the finance case many exceptions to your assertion. So, test your claim. A Thesis For Me Online! Consider your exceptions before your readers do.

As you work through exceptions or objections, you will qualify your statement, so that your claim is more nuanced. The result will be a more focused topic. Remember: broad is also vague. Focusing on specific examples can focus your topic, and in international finance case studies make it more clear. Also remember that you are writing a paper, and not a book. Sometimes a specific example, well chosen, will allow you to make a broader point - but in five pages rather than five hundred. Just as a consideration of lab report, context can help you broaden an idea, it can also help you narrow it. Contexts are constructed out of particulars.

Pay attention to the particulars, and you'll be able to narrow your focus appropriately.

Expert Essay Writers -
Cases in International Finance, Case Studies (Wiley Series in Finance

The Potential Of Bioplastics Environmental Sciences Essay. Bioplastics also called organic plastics are a form of plastics produced from renewable biomass sources, such as vegetable oil, corn starch, pea starch or microbiota rather than fossil-fuel plastics which are derived from petroleum. They are polymers which are also obtained from plants genetically engineered to produce them. [1] Some, but not all, bioplastics are designed to finance case biodegrade. Bioplastics are made in order to make statement for me online solve the problems caused by cases finance case studies, plastics which are non-biodegardable. Bioplastics are not new, it is been there from around 1850.There are different types of bioplastics like the starch based bioplastic, the polylactic acid, PHB, bio-derived polyethylene and paper the genetically modified bioplastics. Bioplastics are biodegradable that is they can be broken down into simpler compounds by the microbes and thus do not remain for years in case studies, the environment. Bioplastics are used in making many items like the disposable cutlery, and for biomedical uses,etc. Its market value is fashion history paper, a little less as of now but will increase in the near future. Global plastics problem.

Plastics are carbon-based polymers which are made mostly from petroleum.The word plastic means flexible.Plastics are used to make mostly disposable, low-value items such as food-wrap and finance case studies product packaging, but there's nothing particularly disposable about most plastics. On an average, we use plastic bags for genetics, 12 minutes before getting rid of cases finance studies, them-yet they can take fully 500 years to essay break down in the environment. [2] Compounds like polyethylene, polypropylene and polystyrene are largely used in the manufacture of plastics. [1] Excessive molecular size is the reason for the resistance of these compounds to biodegradation. Plastics are xenobiotic compounds which are recalcitrant (completely resistant) to biodegradation. [3] Getting rid of plastics is extremely difficult. Burning them can give off toxic chemicals such as dioxins, while collecting and recycling them responsibly is also difficult.With society's ever-increasing focus on protecting the environment, there's a new emphasis on designing plastics that will disappear much more quickly. Broadly speaking, so-called environmentally friendly plastics fall into three types: bioplastics made from natural materials such as corn starch or generally plants; biodegradable plastics made from traditional petrochemicals, which are engineered to break down more quickly; and eco/recycled plastics, which are simply plastics made from recycled plastic materials rather than raw petrochemicals. Bioplastics are not new. In the 1850s, a British chemist made plastics from cellulose, a derivative of wood pulp. Later, in the early 20th century, Henry Ford experimented soy based plastics in in international finance studies, his automobiles, even going to the extent of unveiling a complete prototype plastic car in 1941.But by then petroleum had emerged as a source of synthetic polymers, which possesed more favourable properties than that of plant based plastics. World War II cemented the dominance of synthetic plastics. Only in the last ten years, in response to the rising cost and less supply of nick, oil, have bioplastics re-emerged in consumer applications.

In 2003, Nature Works- a joint venture of Cargill, the cases in international finance studies, largest agricultural business in the United States, and Dow Chemical, the country's biggest chemical company began producing Ingeo bioplastics, which can be extruded into analysis essay, containers for food packaging and into fibers for apparel, furnishings, and disposable products such as baby wipes. Ingeo is a PLA, or polylactic acid, derived from corn. Alternatives are also being made from castor beans, sugarcane, algae and even chicken feathers. Bioplastics are yet to in international finance studies meet the performance requirements of more durable goods. At the nick carraway, moment they are in their infancy. They are actually being used as molded products. Cell phone casings are one such example. The Japanese company NEC unveiled a phone with a corn- based plastic body. applications.

Types of bioplastics: Starch linked plastics: Starch is in international case, a linear polymer (polysaccaride) made up of repeating glucose units linked by glucosidic linkages in the 1-4 carbon positions. Starch-based biodegradable plastics contain starch contents ranging from 10% to greater than 90%. Starch based polymers can be based on crops such as corn (maize), wheat or potatoes.As the starch content is increased, the polymer become more biodegradable and leave less recalcitrant residues. Often, starch-based polymers are blended with high-performance polymers (e.g. aliphatic polyesters and polyvinyl alcohols) to achieve the necessary performance properties for different applications. Biodegradation of a thesis statement, starch based polymers is a result of enzymatic attack at the glucosidic linkages between the cases, sugar groups leading to a reduction in chain length and the splitting off of sugar units (monosaccharides, disaccharides and oligosaccharides) that are readily utilised in biochemical pathways.

At lower starch contents (less than 60%) the starch particles act as weak links in the plastic matrix and ap literature are sites for cases in international finance, biological attack. This allows the polymer matrix to disintegrate into small fragments, but not for the entire polymer structure to actually bio-degrade. The bulk of ap literature literary analysis essay, soil bacteria are heterotrophic and utilize readily available source of organic energy from sugars, starch, cellulose and cases finance protein.[4] Microbes such as Bacillus, Clostridium, Micrococcus, Aspergillus, Fusarium, Rhizopus; etc are involved in starch hydrolysis. There are several categories of biodegradable starch-based polymers including: Thermoplastic starch products;

Starch synthetic aliphatic polyester blends; Starch PBS/PBSA polyester blends; and. Starch PVOH Blends. Starch based plastic constitutes about 50 percent of the bioplastics market, thermoplastic starch such as Plastarch material, currently is the paper, most important and widely used bioplastic. Pure starch absorbs humidity and is therefore used for the production of drug capsules in the pharmaceutical industries. Biolac is in international, polylactic acid. Polylactic acid is an aliphatic polyester. The monomers which make up this polyester are lactic acid units. PLA is a transparent plastic produced from cane sugar, glucose or starch waste. Tuck! It resembles conventional petrochemical mass plastics in its characteristics, and it can also be processed easily.

Polylactic acid can be produced by chemical methods and by fermentation method using microbes.The Lactic acid bacteria (Lactobacillus amylophilus, L. Bavaricus,L. Casei) produce lactic acid using starch, which is then polymerised by bacteria such as A.eutrophus into polylactic acid.[5]Polylactic acid is biodegradable because it is the product formed by bacterial digestion of starch waste. The biodegradation of polylactic acid is brought about by the hydrolysis of the ester bonds by esterolytic enzymes produced by bacteria like Amycolatopsis species. PLA has become a significant commercial bioplastic. Its used in making bottles, yogurt cups, and candy wrappers. It is also used for making food service ware, lawn and food waste bags, coatings for paper and cardboard and fibers for clothing, carpets, sheets and cases finance towels and wall coverings.

In biomedical applications it is used for sutures, prosthetic materials and materials for drug delivery. It also has many potential uses, for example as upholstery, disposable garments, awnings, feminine hygeine products and nappies. Microbially synthesized plastics ( Biopol) Poly -3 - hydroxy butyrate ( PHB) is fashion history, a polyester produced by certain bacteria like Rhodovibrio sodomensis in the presence of in international finance case studies, excess carbon like glucose or starch. It is also called as Biopol.Poly-I? hydroxy butyrate accumulates as energy reserve in many micro-organisms like Alcaligenes, Azotobacter, Bacillus, Nocardia, Pseudomonas, Rhizobium etc.It is a poly hydroxy-alkanoate ( PHA). Reliable! It is a common storage material of finance case, prokaryotic cells consisting of a polymer of treaty was it fair essay, I?- hydroxybutyrate or another I?- alkanoic acid. Reserve polymers store excess nutrients present under favourable growth conditions for use during periods of nutrient deprivation.[6] A wide variety of Bacteria and Archaea produce PHAs. Biopol is made in industrial fermentor by bacteria that converts sugars ( refined from corn or beet) into a polymer.

Genetically engineered Arabidopsis thaliana a type of cress is finance studies, also used to make Biopol.[1] Its characteristics are similar to those of ap literature literary essay, petroplastic polypropylene.It produces transparent film at a melting point higher than 130 degrees Celsius, and is biodegradable without residue. PHB is suitable for specialized areas like biomedical use and speciality coatings. A copolymer of PHB ( Poly I?- hydroxy butyrate) and PHV ( Poly I?- hydroxy valerate) are used in making shampoo bottles in Europe. PHB is easily degraded as it is an energy source of microbes. A copolymer containing approximately equal amounts of PHB and PHV has had the greatest market success thus far.[7] The basic building block of polyethylene is ethylene. Cases In International Studies! This is just one small chemical step from ethanol, which can be produced by fermentation of agricultural feedstocks such as sugar cane or corn.

Bio-derived polyethylene is chemically and physically identical to traditional polyethylene, it does not biodegrade but can be recycled. It can also considerably reduce greenhouse gas emissions. Tuck! Brazilian chemicals group Braskem claims that using its route from in international case, sugar cane ethanol to produce one tonne of polyethylene captures (removes from the environment) 2.5 tonnes of essays, carbon dioxide while the traditional petrochemical route results in emissions of finance case studies, close to 3.5 tonnes. Carraway Narrator! It can be used in packaging such as bottles and tubs. Genetically modified bioplastics.

Genetically modified bioplastics are bioplastics which are produced from genetically modified plants and microbes. Cases In International Case Studies! Normally the plants and microbes produce very small quantities of reliable narrator essay, bioplastics, therefore their production on a large scale is in international finance case studies, expensive. Genetically modified plants and nick microbes can be used for the industrial production of bioplastics. Employing genetic-modification methods Monsanto has also developed plants (oilseed rape) that produce relatively small amounts of cases in international case, Biopol (5% of the total weight) in their cells. The ultimate aim is to make a thesis online develop plants that consist of case, up to 20% by tuck, weight of Biopol, thereby enabling various bioplastics to be produced for a wide variety of in international finance, applications. Biodegradation of bioplastics. All bio- and petroleum-based plastics are technically biodegradable, meaning they can be degraded by microbes under suitable conditions. Mba Application! However many degrade at such slow rates as to be considered non-biodegradable. The degree of studies, biodegradation varies with temperature, polymer stability, and history paper available oxygen content. Consequently, most bioplastics will only degrade in the tightly controlled conditions of commercial composting units.

An internationally agreed standard, EN13432, defines how quickly and to what extent a plastic must be degraded under commercial composting conditions for it to be called biodegradable. This is published by cases in international finance case, the International Organisation for Standardization ISO and nick reliable essay is recognised in many countries, including all of cases finance studies, Europe, Japan and the US. However, it is designed only for the aggressive conditions of commercial composting units. There is no standard applicable to home composting conditions. Biodegradable plastics are made from traditional petrochemicals, which are engineered to break down more quickly. Traditional plastics such as polyethylene are degraded by ultra-violet (UV) light and oxygen. To prevent this process manufacturers add stabilising chemicals. However with the addition of a degradation initiator to the plastic, it is possible to achieve a controlled UV/oxidation disintegration process. This type of plastic may be referred to fashion research paper as degradable plastic or oxy-degradable plastic or photodegradable plastic because the process is not initiated by in international case studies, microbial action. The degraded plastic residue will be attacked by make for me online, microbes. Bioplastics are mainly used in making disposable items such as packaging and catering items such as crockery, cutlery, pots, bowls, straws, etc.

The use of bioplastics in making shopping bags is already very common, after this initial use these bags are used for organic wastes and studies then they can be composted. Genetics Lab Report! Bioplastics are also used for making trays and containers for fruits, vegetables, eggs and meat, bottles for soft drinks and dairy products and cases in international blister foils for for fruit and vegetables. Bioplastics are used in making non-disposable items also for example mobile phone casings made by the NEC, carpet fibres by Dupont Sorona and car interiors done by the Mazda company. The French company Arkema, produces a grade of bioplastic called Rilsan, which is used in fuel line and plastic pipe. In these uses the goal is not biodegradability but to create items from sustainable resources. Though bioplastics are eco-friendly and genetics drosophila are of great use, they have their own drawbacks. When some biodegradable plastics decompose in cases in international studies, landfills, methane gas is produced, which is a very powerful greenhouse gas that adds to nick carraway reliable narrator the problem of global warming. Biodegradable plastics and bioplastics don't always readily decompose.

Some need high temperatures and in some conditions can still take many years to break down. Even then leave behind toxic residues. Bioplastics are made from plants such as corn and maize, so plants which are a food to be eaten are used to make bioplastics which is also an case studies, ethical issue. Some bioplastics are made from genetically modified plants which are harmful to the environment. Bioplastics and nick carraway reliable biodegradable plastics cannot be recycled easily. Cases Finance Case! There are accelerated rates of deforestation due to the use of plants in making bioplastics. Manufacture of bioplastic materials is reliant on petroleum as a source of energy which is required to power farm machinery, irrigate growing crops, to produce fertilizers and pesticides, to transport crops and crop products to processing plants, to process raw materials and ultimately to produce bioplastics. Many bioplastics lack the performance and ease of processing of traditional materials. Polylactic acid plastic is being used by a handful of small companies for making water bottles. But the shelf life of these bottles is limited because the plastic is research paper, permeable to water - the bottles lose their contents and slowly deform. Market value of in international finance case, bioplastics.

Bioplastics are rapidly catching up. Bioplastics are already unbeatable as medical implants, which dissolve in the body, as compostable mulch films for agriculture. Packaging materials constitute the most important application area for bioplastics, for fashion history, example filler materials that are utilized in very large amounts. Supermarkets are increasingly using compostable shoppng bags. Case Studies! However the fashion research paper, largest growth rates of the use of bioplastics are seen in cases finance, electronic industries in consoles or cell phone cases.

During the past eight years consumption of statement online, biodegradable plastics based on starch, sugar and cellulose has increased by around 600 percent. Starch based bioplastics are dominant in Europe. Bioplastics have the potential to reduce the petroleum consumption for plastics by 15 to 20 percent in 2025.Bioplastics have 10 to in international case 20 percent share of the total plastics market and essays it will increase to 25 to 30 percent by 2020.There are over 500 bioplastics processing companies already available, more than 5000 is expected by 2020.Europe is one of the leading country in the market of bioplastics. Already bioplastics are used for variety of items, there would be more and more applications for cases finance studies, bioplastics in the near future, especially in the automobile and electronics industries where plastics are indispensable. Toyota is one of the leading companies in research and usage of bioplastics. Bioplastic companies are relatively small plants and are in there initial stages of development. The scenario in history research paper, India is finance case studies, a little different. The market of bioplastics is a little challenging here due to unawareness about the statement online, eco friendly nature of cases in international finance, bioplastics and its uses. This therefore can be overcome by creating an mba application essays, wareness on the uses and benefits of cases in international studies, bioplastics.

The market for bioplastics in India grew at ap literature analysis, 30 percent in 2008 and will grow at a compound annual growth rate of 44.8 percent between 2009 and 2015.Apart from all this there is an availability of cases finance, abundant feedstock in due to which it can become a hot destination for bioplastics companies.

Write my Paper for Cheap in High Quality -
[PPT]Cases in International Finance

Feelings and Emotions: The Essay, Part One. Part One: A plumber’s version. Cases Studies? So many time I have found it useful to have learned about emotions. I was not taught any of this when I was kid, and I went through so many experiences in life completely confused when it came to understanding, managing, and living with feelings. I was also at a complete disadvantage when someone would flash their knowledge of lab report, feelings. Like so many, I learned to be respectful when someone shifted, saying, “I think you are being unfair. No, I feel you are being unfair.” When I entered graduate school in counseling, my advisor asked my what a “feeling” was.

Whatever I said to him I do not recall, but he told me that I needed to get into the counseling program quick, to finance, fix my woeful ignorance. My Masters paper was written upon Anger: A Resource Paper for Teachers. I had come a long way in a year. That paper, like my early training in Counseling, was a major turning point in my life. Fashion History Research? It marked the finance studies path that lead to this set of Essays, which I think of as a plumber’s version of emotions – i.e. Fashion Research? a description of cases studies, emotions that even an uncomplicated guy could learn from. And so, if you are confused about the role of emotions in your life, here we go with all the answers. Before I launch into the guts of the lab report matter, let me settle an important point. Feelings are feelings and feelings are not thoughts. People use the word “feeling” when they are speaking of thoughts often. I think they learn this along the way, but also I think that many people are somewhat intimidated by the word “feeling” and thus people who use it are often treated as more believable.

Whatever, let me set the record straight right up front. As I move along, you may get the finance case impression that feelings are a bit more real than thought. I believe that. Feelings are very real. They happen. They exist even when people say they are not there.

People can misunderstand feeling, mis-label them, but the underlying feelings are still present. Feelings are very objective. Paper? Researchers know what babies are feeling in the womb. Cases In International Case? I can measure the contents of your blood stream and thus measure and describe some of your feelings. I can not do that about your thoughts. Thoughts or thought processes seem to be much more vague. I can think one thing all morning and lab report think the opposite cases in international case studies all afternoon. Make Statement For Me Online? I can fully believe that which I fully disbelieve in 10 minutes. I think of thoughts a little the cases in international case studies way I think of data in a computer. Words, words, words.

But feelings seem very solid. I believe it is silly to trust thoughts and be hesitant about feelings. Still that seems to be what our culture teaches. One thing I want to encourage you to do right now. Stop saying. “I feel that….” or “I feel like….” Those are some of the more misleading statements in the English language. Use the drosophila word “feel” for a feeling and use the word “think” for a thought. “I feel that you are cheating me.” Is a nice sentence, but critically defective. The feeling is cases case studies, left out of it. Lab Report Drosophila? The sentence should read “I feel angry when I think you are cheating me.” Now the “feeling” has been put back in. And notice that the feeling, that was left out, is pretty important. In International Finance Case? Learn to use “thought words” and separate them from “feeling words”. I have found this to significantly clear up a great amount of confusion.

Thought words: think, believe, recall, imagine, guess, have a hunch. Most thought words are followed by “that”. “I believe that you are….” I think that if you hear the ap literature essay word “feel” followed by “that”, we are not into talking about “feelings.” That counseling profession taught me that all psychology was based on this wheel. So here it is. Cases In International? The sentence was taught me as, “Words and Symbols evoke Feelings, which evoke Thought Processes, which are full of tuck, Words and Symbols.” I think of words as symbols. They have spelling and in international finance use letters and a thesis for me online when spoken, have sounds. Other symbols may not have letters, may have only sounds, or just gestures. In International Finance Case? Objects can be a symbol. Studying General Semantics years ago, I learned that “words” do not have meaning. People have meaning and people use words to try to communicate the meaning they have. A dictionary, I recall, was a history book of the meanings that people have used a word for.

I learned to nick reliable narrator essay, never argue about the case studies meaning of a word, but to ask the user what they meant by mba application essays it. Who knows if they have the same meaning I have for a certain word? The same is true of case studies, all symbols. They mean different things to different people. There is no right meaning for a word or a symbol. I suggest you get used to of versailles was it fair, this idea.

Still all these words or symbols evoke feelings. Yes, the feelings come first, before the thoughts. I guess this is pretty basic to studies, the way our brains work – fast. If I show you a symbol of danger, your body starts to respond to that danger before the good old cortex decides what to do. (See my Chapter on Safety, The Lizard.) Apparently you body does not wait to think. It moves.

My favorite word for this “evoking” is the word TRIGGER. I use it a lot. For me it means a #8220;little thing#8221; that kicks off something that may be a lot bigger. Also it suggests a connection but not a causal connection. I like that. A symbol may trigger an emotion one time and may not the next time. While I will define these words more fully later, here is my short description.

A feeling is an event in a person’s body that can be strong or weak or in-between. I use the word Feeling and Emotion in the same way. I think we have enough trouble getting the idea without splitting hairs over the difference between them. Affect is carraway narrator essay, a word often used in the medical world to refer to signs of the feelings a person is cases finance case studies, experiencing. A nurse might make a note that a patient’s affect was agitated, which seems be the same as “the patient displayed behavior that indicates he feels agitated.” Most people won’t run into the word “affect.” Now, these events in the body have an effect on the brain. Often the lab report event is chemical and the chemicals (hormones, etc.) cause all sorts of shifts in the brain.

Still the important idea is that the events, the feelings, trigger thought processes – chains of thoughts. In International Case? Differing events trigger differing thought processes. When a person is angry, some parts of the cortex are shut down and others are awakened. When a person is scared, other parts are affected. I think it is fascinating to watch people when their emotions are strong and to a thesis, witness how different are the memories available to them in cases in international one state of emotions from another. I think of thought processes as strings of symbols like sentences.

They start, have a middle and come to an end. Paragraphs are to literary essay, me a little like a single thought process. Cases In International Finance? If I am trying to make a point, I will start, say some more and genetics lab report drosophila then finally reach an end. I don’t think of in international finance studies, thought processes as having any sort of reality to them per se. I can think of a green elephant, but that doesn’t make a green elephant appear. I can think that you are a crook, but that doesn’t make you a crook. However, thought processes are full of symbols and words. Ap Literature? That’s the way our cortexes work and store things. And those wonderful words and symbols may trigger new emotions. And round we go, day in day out, all through our lives.

Fascinating and simple. My profession told me that all kinds of therapy work on one or more parts of this wheel. Cases Finance? Giving people medicine attempts to interfere with the fashion history research emotions that are triggered by in international case studies the words and for me symbols. Cases In International Finance Case? Psycho Education or teaching, and that is what I am doing here, tries to change the thought processes that are kicked off by the emotions. It also attempts to change the words and symbols those thought processes contain.

Behavior Modification often seeks to change the link between a word or a symbol and the emotions that are evoked. Again, pretty simple, but fascinating. Simplest of all emotions: Attraction. This paper will lead you to some interesting places and so let me start with something fun. Mba Application? The simplest of cases finance case, all emotions is the emotion of nick carraway, attraction.

There are lots of cases in international finance case, words for this emotion but what I want you to do is experience it, now. Think of the foods in a thesis statement your refrigerator and think of whether they “attract” you or “repel” you. Just observe yourself and in international case studies this one dimension of carraway reliable, attraction. Now think of attraction as a measurable scale. Absolute, powerful attraction, is a plus 10. “Who cares”, or a neutral feeling is a zero. Absolute and powerful feelings of getting away from in international studies it are minus 10.

Try this on a menu in a restaurant. I bet you can “score” everything. Now look around and everything and tuck everyone in finance your life. See the scores! We often gather a lot of a thesis, high plus score objects to us and put a lot of high negative things in the garbage. This is a feeling. In International Finance Case Studies? Ask yourself, “Do feelings stay the same?” Nope. Is there any “right” or “wrong” about these scores? Nope.

Does anyone have the same scores you have? Nope. Lab Report? Welcome to the world of feelings! They are part of you, unique to you, and cannot be wrong! They just are. And so here I go with the case best definition for feelings or emotions that I can come up with.

After I give you this definition I will give three examples that illustrate all parts of the definition. Then I will describe the four prime emotions. Remember that these are my definitions, not the “official” definitions. An emotion has five distinct qualities: facticity, amount, consciousness, label and value. An emotion is an event in your body.

It actually happens. It is measurable. A person does not even need to be conscious to have emotions. Reliable? An emotion is not a figment of the imagination. Since it is an event, an emotion exists in time. They start, and cases case studies the end. It is possible to identify what babies feel even before they are born. (The primary emotion they feel is pleasure, by the way.) Most emotions are chemicals. All emotions act as if they were chemical.

The point here is that emotions do not click on and off. And emotion starts, grows bigger and mba application essays bigger and then may decrease until finally it ends. Emotions always have an “amount” or intensity to them. In International Finance Case Studies? The question is never are you angry or not angry – yes or no. The question is how angry are you. How angry are you now? And now? As I mentioned in the simple emotion of make for me, attraction, I find it useful to put a number on the level of an in international finance case, emotion.

Zero means none. Fair? I think of cases in international studies, five as maximum. And so to accurately speak of history research, emotions one can say, “I was scared at a 5 level for a bit, but it decreased a while ago to about 3. Now I am just a bit nervous, perhaps a 1.” A decrease in cases intensity is often called a release or is spoke of as relief. Remember this for later. There is a component of awareness that comes with emotions. One can be completely unaware of an emotion ripping through the body.

Or one can be unaware until an emotion reaches a certain level of intensity. Fashion Research Paper? Or some even can bring an emotion to your awareness. Some people are almost completely unaware of their own emotions. Some are exquisitely sensitive. Cases In International? One confusion about emotions is the difference between the emotion as an event, and the emotion as an experience.

It is possible for an emotion to begin at one time and to start affecting your behavior while you are still not aware of it. Reliable Narrator? At some point you become aware of the emotion and at that point your subjective awareness begins. That awareness may continue until the level of that emotion is quite a bit lower. Then the in international finance studies event may continue for a bit after you are no longer aware. If I ask you about your experience and I measure your emotional experience, reports may be quite different. There is a component of awareness that comes with emotions. One can be completely unaware of an emotion ripping through the body. Or one can be unaware until an emotion reaches a certain level of intensity. Or some even can bring an was it fair essay, emotion to your awareness.

Some people are almost completely unaware of their own emotions. Some are exquisitely sensitive. One confusion about emotions is the difference between the in international emotion as an event, and the emotion as an experience. It is possible for an emotion to begin at one time and to start affecting your behavior while you are still not aware of it. Treaty Of Versailles Was It Fair? At some point you become aware of the emotion and at finance that point your subjective awareness begins. A Thesis For Me Online? That awareness may continue until the level of that emotion is quite a bit lower. Then the event may continue for a bit after you are no longer aware. If I ask you about your experience and I measure your emotional experience, reports may be quite different.

Another very difficult problem is that I can be having an emotion, I can be displaying signs of that emotion, others can observe these signs, and I can be completely unaware. Cases Finance Case? Others may be much more aware of my feelings than I am. In many ways I am an open book about some of my emotions. I can try to keep them hidden, but feelings can be hard to hide. When we speak about emotions, really we are reporting on them. Tuck Essays? We are labeling what we are feeling. Cases In International Case Studies? And we can mislabel feelings quite easily. When my professor asked me to describe an emotion and when I could not, he handed me a large list of words people have used for emotions. I found this quite useful and include this list at genetics drosophila the end of this chapter.

Finally, emotions have value in our culture. Some emotions are desirable at cases finance certain times and undesirable at others. Some emotions are considered “bad” emotions. For instance, I was taught that all emotions just “get in the way.” In contrast I have learned that life is greatly more enjoyable when I treasure the emotions that move in me and mba application essays others. Before I go to work sharing my thoughts about the cases finance “big” emotions, I would like to give you some examples that I hope will illustrate all the parts of the definition. Many would not thing of hunger as an emotion, but I think it is an excellent starting place. For Me? Hunger is an event in your body. It comes and goes. It gets stronger and weaker.

Its chemistry relates to blood sugar levels in cases in international studies your body. Note how awareness is involved. Aren’t there times when you have worked for a while and then suddenly become aware of how hungry you are? Truly, you’ve been hungry for some time, but just haven’t noticed. “Wow! Am I famished!

I could eat a horse.” This is the tuck mba application exclamation of a person who has been distracted from the cases finance slow growing feeling of hunger. Heck, I can remain hungry for some time during dinner. Make? And I may still be eating while my hunger goes away. Most people do not have any trouble reporting on their hunger. But look at the issue of social value. Ask yourself, what is the cases finance value of being hungry one hour before dinner time? I’ve found it is a good time to was it, not snack even though my stomach is cases in international case studies, growling. Then “dinner is served” and hunger is suddenly of high value. “Aren’t you hungry, dear? What’s the matter?” This is a similar emotion in that it happens, grows larger and grows smaller (chemical).

The question is a thesis statement, not “Are you thirsty?” but “How thirsty are you?” I think thirst has something to do with inter-cellular water levels (event). Again, a person can get thirsty without noticing it. Think of how taverns take advantage of awareness. Cases Studies? They show customers pictures of genetics, water running, of salty products and finance even put popcorn on the tables, all to bring you awareness of your levels of thirst. If you were only tuck essays, slightly thirsty when you arrived, the scene will raise the level of your thirst, but your awareness of it. Most people are clear about their reporting of thirst, and cases in international finance studies speak clearly. Mba Application? And again the social value of cases in international studies, being thirsty is nick carraway narrator essay, pretty simple. In most situations I think being thirsty is cases in international finance case studies, socially acceptable. But do take notice that a person may say they are “thirsty for a cold beer,” when that is not exactly the emotion of thirst, but a matter of ap literature literary analysis essay, a desire for a particular taste or temperature.

The label “thirsty” is being used differently. Now let’s get into some fun. Alertness I think of in international finance studies, as the feeling of being awake or sleepy. The more alert you are, the wider your eyes are and the more you tend to want to move. The less alert you are, the more you yawn, look sleepy and tend to move less.

Alertness has to do with the reticular activating system in our brain. It happens. (Event) The feeling of alertness goes up and down during the day and all night. Nick Carraway Narrator? It becomes more or less intense (chemical). Most adults have about a 90 minute cycle: alert at some point and then much slower about case 45 minutes later. Dreams take place in the alert part of our sleep periods. A person can be sleepy and yawning while they think they are wide awake. Here is an emotion that is quite visible to others, and yet may be out of nick essay, our awareness. Here is a story I tell my clients. Imagine an 8-year old boy.

It is about 7:30 in the evening. He is yawning. A parent says to him, “Are you sleepy?” The boy jerks, widens his eyes and says, :”Nope, definitely not!” Here is cases finance studies, a report about an emotion that is obviously out of nick reliable essay, sync with the “actual” emotion. He is sleepy, but says he is studies, not. People can lie about their emotions quite easily. What is going on here? Well, the boy is actually answering a different question that the one being asked. He is fashion history research, answering the question, “Do you want to be sent to cases in international finance case studies, bed?” His answer is now obviously valid, where before it was confusing. My point is that reports of emotions can be and are normally widely different from the emotion being felt or being observed.

And what of the social value of alertness? During a school class or at ap literature literary analysis essay church yawning is frowned on. On Christmas Eve being wide awake is in international finance case, a handicap. Not often thought of as an of versailles, emotion, still it has all the characteristics. Cases Case? The need does happen in your body (event). It involves chemical changes in tuck essays the tissues of and surrounding your bladder. It grows more and cases finance case more intense over time.

One can need to pee for quite some time before one becomes aware of it. As an older man, I am quite aware of this phenomenon in the early morning. Sometimes awareness can seem to increase the intensity. But now I want to introduce another point about reporting. Let’s say a friend is picking me up for a drive. He asks if I need to a thesis for me online, use the cases finance case bathroom. I say, “No.” He says that there will be not place to stop for about 2 hours, and now I change my report. Nick Narrator Essay? I say, “Yes.” The report of an emotion can change based on a change in the situation while there is no change in the subjective feeling. The social value of this “emotion” is also fascinating. I think of how one person saying, “I need to visit the facilities,” can trigger many people getting up and going there together.

And, I recall once in in international military boot camp a sailor who was not allowed to go to the “head” as a kind of training incident – he was shamed. Let us see where we have gotten so far. Emotions are not thoughts, beliefs or ideas Emotions are triggered within a person, never caused by the external world. Different emotions lead to mba application, different thoughts Emotions actually happen and have intensity that varies. Cases? Emotions and the reports of them can be quite different. Emotions occur whether we are aware of them or not.

Other people can sometimes see our emotions, which we unaware of. Society has all sorts of rules around emotions. My boundary rules: All emotions are valid. and No one can make you feel anything. Feelings and Emotions: The Essay, Part One #8212; 9 Comments. Curious in reference to of versailles fair, emotions vs thoughts in the context that all emotions are not only cases in international finance studies, reflective of past experiences (memories) but also the present state of mind also encompassing any current environmental factors.These must be considered relevant in relation to an action occurring. As we react to a situation, symbols verbal and visual are we not relying on the core basic thought pattern that is make statement, most paramount for all species Survival ? Therefore I wonder if the topic regarding the in international finance case chicken and the egg need to be discussed. I wish to ap literature literary, say this is the in international case first article of yours I have read and intend to follow up with additional research of your past articles.

Thank you for the insight.. Genetics Drosophila? Enjoy the cases case studies Day with PMA. I refer to your essay about Emotion vs Thoughts. I love your writing style! You make it so easy for a new comer to grasp the concept in the most simple way.

I would like to read more of your essays…where can i look them up?

Need Help Writing an Essay? -
Cases In International Finance Case Studies Ebooks - vanonet com

Quick Guide Pictures of the 7 Most Effective Exercises to Do at case studies the Gym or Home (and Tips to Improve Form) Medically Reviewed by Melissa Conrad Stöppler, MD. Nine people drown per day in the U.S. Fashion History! That's the cases finance studies average. It does not even include drownings from boat accidents. According to the CDC(Centers for Disease Control and Prevention), drowning rates have declined over literary, the years, but drowning is still the second leading cause of injury-related deaths of children. While most drownings of infants under a year of age occur in bathtubs, buckets, or toilets, most drownings of children 1-4 years of age occur in residential swimming pools. The facts surrounding the drownings of young children in residential pools can send a chill down any parent's spine:

Most children who drowned in pools were last seen in the home. Most young children who drowned in pools had been out of sight for cases finance studies, less than five minutes. The majority of make a thesis, children who drowned in pools were in the care of one or both parents at the time. If you have a pool at home, be sure it is as safe as possible. Never, ever, leave a child unsupervised in or near a pool.

The American Red Cross recommends the following steps to maximize the in international finance case studies safety of nick narrator essay, home swimming pools. Breaststroke, backstroke, butterfly, and crawl (freestyle) are the most popular swim strokes. Cases In International Case Studies! The breaststroke and butterfly are more difficult to learn than the backstroke and research crawl. The breaststroke involves exquisite timing, and in fact, you can be disqualified from competition if you miss even one stroke. The stroke involves form that causes your body to bob up and down as you glide forward through the water. This is a difficult stroke and in international finance case studies not one to choose if you're just learning how to mba application, swim. The basics are that your arms pull, you breathe, you kick (arms alternate with the kick), and you glide.

Here are details. Bring the knees to chest. Thrust the legs backward and straight. Snap the legs together to push the cases case studies water and tuck essays propel you forward (frog kick). Start with the arms overhead. Pull on the water, and bring arms toward the chest. Keep the hands cupped. Return arms to starting position. Breathe every time you stroke with your arms. Like the breaststroke, this is a difficult stroke and not recommended for beginners because it requires perfect timing and a good deal of strength.

During the in international stroke, the legs move together in a dolphin kick (imagine a mermaid), the arms move together to push the water downward and reliable backward, and the torso undulates like an earthworm as the body moves forward through the water. Bend the cases in international finance knees slightly, and keep them together. Reliable Essay! Make a downward thrust by straightening the knees and cases in international finance case studies whipping the feet downward. There should be two kicks for every arm stroke. Move the of versailles arms together, and cases in international finance pull through the water with the hands cupped. Face the palms outward, and press down and genetics drosophila outward.

Swing the arms forward above the water in a sweeping motion to complete the stroke. Breathe at cases the end of the arm stroke. The backstroke is easier than the butterfly or breaststroke and similar to the crawl in that you use an alternate windmill arm stroke and flutter kick. Two keys to a proper backstroke are that your arms move with equal strength, otherwise you will swim off to one side, and tuck mba application that your body rolls from case studies, side to make a thesis for me, side so that your arms catch enough water to propel you forward. Is a flutter kick where the legs kick in an alternating order. Bend the knees slightly. Cases Studies! Relax the essay feet and ankles (they should be almost floppy). Emphasize the up-kick for propulsion. Move the arms in an alternating, windmill pattern as they rotate and pass your face.

Cup the hands, and the thumb leaves the water first. Move the hands in an S pattern when they are pushing the water. Keep your head back and eyes toward the ceiling. You can find your own breathing pattern with the backstroke because the breathing is less coordinated with the arms and kick than other strokes since your head should always be out of the water. This is the most popular stroke and the easiest for beginners to learn. It is a simple flutter kick and windmill arm motion, like the backstroke, only on your belly.

The most difficult part is cases case coordinating the breathing since your face is in the water most of the time. It's a flutter kick where the legs kick in an alternating order. Bend the knees slightly. Relax the feet and ankles (the should be almost floppy). Genetics Lab Report Drosophila! Emphasize the cases finance case studies down-kick for propulsion.

Move the arms in an alternating windmill motion. Pull each arm through the treaty was it essay water with equal strength and arm reach to cases finance case, ensure that you swim straight. Pull arms underwater in an S pattern. Cup the hands but keep the wrist and treaty hand relaxed during recovery. Raise one arm to begin the stroke. Cases In International Case! As the shoulder rises, turn the head to catch a breath. Turn the head only enough to leave the water to breathe. Do not lift the head because it will slow you down. Take as many breaths as necessary and then exhale through the nose and mouth when the head returns to the water. Repeat the head turn to fair, the other side in coordination with the beginning of the opposite arm stroke.

The freestyle flip turn (when swimming the crawl) There are a couple of options for turning around when you reach the wall during lap swimming. You can simply touch the wall and cases in international finance case turn around and start swimming again or you can do a flip turn. The flip turn is genetics essentially a somersault in cases finance case studies, the water where you flip and turn and use your legs to history research, power-kick off the case wall. The flip turn, when completed properly, is fast, efficient, and time-saving. If you've ever watched Olympic swimming, you see the swimmers gracefully execute their flip turns. Here are the basics. Start the somersault before reaching the wall by tucking the chin and pulling the knees into a tuck position.

Blow out mba application air to avoid inhaling water. Cases Finance Case Studies! Straighten out the body-tuck halfway through the flip and extend the legs toward the wall. You will be on your back at this point. Push off the wall. Roll over onto the belly and treaty of versailles essay glide toward the surface of the water.

Hold the glide until you break the in international finance surface of the research paper water, and cases in international finance then start stroking immediately. The flip turn takes practice, but with consistent work, you can master it. It's worth trying if you swim laps for fair essay, exercise. What equipment do I need for swimming? You'll need a swimsuit unless you plan on skinny-dipping! Like many other things, technology has entered the swimsuit arena as well. Fabrics are designed for minimal resistance through the water, they tend to last a long time, and they resist fading even when used repeatedly in chlorinated pools.

Of course, not all of us would be comfortable in the skimpy racing suits that you see Olympians wear, but the in international case studies good news is fashion history that you can find more modest suits at sporting goods and department stores as well as through a number of online vendors (see the resources section). Comfort is the most important quality in selecting a swimsuit. You're less likely to swim if you're uncomfortable in cases in international finance studies, your suit. Goggles protect your eyes from chlorine (and anything else that may be in the water), and they help you keep your eyes open while you swim so that you can see where you're going. You can even get prescription swim goggles if you wear glasses (check with your optician for availability). To find the right pair of goggles, do the following: Put the goggles over your eyes without slinging the strap over make statement for me, your head. In International Finance Case Studies! Press the goggles into your eye sockets and let go.

The goggles should stay in make a thesis online, place. Experiment until you find the cases finance case studies pair that fits your eyes best. Bathing caps can serve several purposes. Some pool managers will require individuals with long hair to wear caps to keep hair from ap literature literary analysis, getting into the pool, and some people just like to protect their hair from the chlorine in the water. You may also decide to cases finance case studies, wear a bathing cap to cut down on tuck, resistance in the water. This really works, and finance studies so if you're looking to increase your time a bit, a bathing cap might help. Many caps are made of latex, although you can find silicone, neoprene (keeps you warm), and Lycra as well.

Choose the one that fits your head and is most comfortable. Flotation devices and other equipment. There are a number of flotation devices and other equipment available to help you learn how to swim, improve your swimming times if you start to literary analysis, get competitive, and add resistance to your water workouts to cases finance case, build muscular strength and tone. Flotation devices help keep you afloat so that you can slow down and work on your swim stroke without sinking or causing too much fatigue, and they help with confidence for individuals who don't know how to swim. Read on to learn more about floatation devices. Kickboards are devices made of foam or other materials that float, and narrator they come in a variety of shapes and sizes.

The main purpose is for you to hold on and stay afloat while your legs do all the work. It's good exercise for coordinating your kicking, and it gives your arms a rest. One technique that I suggest to swimmers who want to cases in international case studies, keep swimming continuously without a break is to leave a kickboard at lab report drosophila the end of the studies pool, and when they get tired, grab the kickboard and do a lap or two with it until they get their arm strength back, and then drop the kickboard off at the end of the pool and swim again until they need the kickboard again. Many pools have kickboards available to try out. Like kickboards, pull buoys are flotation devices that come in a variety of shapes and sizes, but unlike a kickboard, which gives the upper body a rest, pull buoys are placed between the legs to keep the legs afloat without kicking so that you can work your upper body. Pull buoys are excellent training devices for building upper-body strength, endurance, and cardiorespiratory fitness. They can also help you work on your form because you can swim slowly and deliberately without sinking. Fins fit on your feet and add propulsion to your kicks (think of a duck's webfoot). They are great training for your legs and will help you swim faster. They come in long fins for beginners who want to work on their stroke and build up leg strength and for me online ankle flexibility and short fins to help you go faster without overworking your legs.

Fins should fit snugly but not so tight that they cut into your foot or cut off circulation. Wear socks with your fins if that feels more comfortable. Hand paddles attach to your hands and add propulsion to your arm stroke because they move more water. Cases Case Studies! They can be a lot of work for the arms and shoulders because of the resistance in genetics lab report drosophila, the water, and for this reason, they are used in cases, water aerobic classes to make for me, mimic the resistance exercises that you do on land with dumbbells (for example, biceps curls). Hand paddles make a water workout difficult, and in international finance case studies so you should warm up in treaty was it fair essay, the water without them first, and then build up slowly like you would with any resistance exercise workout so that you don't overwork your arms and shoulder joints. Gloves, like hand paddles, also add resistance for your arms, although they are smaller than paddles and so the resistance is lighter. These might be a better choice than paddles if you're just starting out with resistance exercises in the water. Some manufacturers produce dumbbells made of foam for use in in international, the water. They add resistance like paddles or gloves, but you can release them quickly after a set and then grab them again when you're ready. Water creates lots of resistance, and so water dumbbells will make you stronger if you use them consistently.

They're fun! A noodle is make a thesis for me a flexible, tube-shaped flotation device that you can wrap under your arms or around your waist to keep you buoyant so that you can keep moving in the water (kids love to play with them). The advantage of being able to keep moving is that you can work on your stroke without fatigue and cases finance case increase your strength and endurance. Aqua jogger is a flotation device that you wear like a belt. Like a noodle, it permits you to keep on moving without fatigue, so that you can work on genetics lab report, your stroke as well as your strength and aerobic fitness, but it's more heavy-duty than a noodle and will accommodate heavier people and cases in international finance case studies create more resistance. Aqua joggers also allow you to participate in water aerobic classes and water running without having to know how to swim or break frequently. Did you read that right? Yep, water treadmill. There are two types.

One is a device that you install in literary, your pool that works with a propeller to create a current of water that you swim in place against (okay, it's not really a treadmill, but you do swim in place). This type is case a great training aid and is also used for rehabilitation, but it is very expensive, depending on the model and essay whether you have it installed when your pool is being built or in case studies, an existing pool. The other type is a treadmill that is designed for use in water. Make For Me! You walk on it just like any land-based treadmill, only there is less strain on your joints because of the water. This type of treadmill is frequently used in rehabilitation.

See the resources section or search online for cases finance case studies, water treadmill to learn more. There is history one other option for swimming in finance studies, place, and it's inexpensive. Research! Swim stretch cords attach to the side of a pool and to your body so you can swim without going anywhere, or they come with a drag belt (sort of like a mini-parachute) that catches water as you swim and cases studies drag it behind you. Both are fine options for getting a great workout. Quick Guide Pictures of the 7 Most Effective Exercises to Do at the Gym or Home (and Tips to Improve Form) What are the benefits of treaty of versailles fair essay, swimming?

There are plenty of reasons to swim! Here's a list that should get you motivated. There's no ground impact when you swim, and finance studies so you protect the joints from stress and strain. In fact, the make a thesis Arthritis Foundation strongly recommends swimming and water activities for this reason, so much so that they sponsor water classes all over in international case studies, the country (check http://www.arthritis.org for make statement for me online, information). Water aerobics classes are also desirable for cases finance studies, this reason, because even if you do jump and hit the bottom of the pool, you do so with less force because you're buoyant in the water. Not only that, but if you wear or hold a flotation device during a water aerobics class, the impact is even less. Because there's no impact with swimming, it can be continued for ap literature literary analysis, a lifetime. Finance Studies! If you check the United States Masters Swimming (http://www.usms.org/) Web site for age categories of their swim competitions, you will find a 100- to 104-year-old age group!

And the master of fitness, Jack La Lanne, who died in 2011, reportedly still swam one hour every day at age 93! Swimming improves endurance. In one study of sedentary middle-aged men and women who did swim training for 12 weeks, maximal oxygen consumption improved 10% and stroke volume (the amount of blood pumped with each beat which indicates heart strength) improved as much as 18%. In a study of men who completed an eight-week swimming program, there was a 23.8% increase in the triceps muscle (the back of the arm). My take on muscle mass and swimming is mba application essays that if you have been doing no resistance exercise at in international case all and you start to swim, you will certainly get more toned and you may even gain mass like the men in this study. But even without the gain in mass, it's well worth the strength and tone that you will almost certainly gain. When athletes are injured, particularly in treaty was it, the lower extremities, they are frequently told to swim to maintain their fitness level. Cases In International Finance Case Studies! Swimming helps them stay in shape, and it's even part of the rehabilitation. Analysis! That's because the resistance of the water makes the muscles work hard without the in international finance case strain or impact that is experienced on land. There's nothing like it during the hot days of summer, whether it's at the beach or in the pool.

It's relaxing, the movements are smooth and rhythmic, and it's a great workout. Swimming and other water activities are something the entire family can share. With rising levels of obesity in genetics drosophila, children as well as adults in the United States, family physical activities and good role-modeling may be one way to stem the epidemic of inactivity and obesity facing our nation. Swimming burns lots of calories, anywhere from 500-650 per cases in international hour depending on how efficiently you swim (you burn more flopping around than swimming cleanly!) and how buoyant you are (the more body fat you have, the more you float and the fewer calories it takes to swim). Very early and original research on a thesis statement, swimming and calorie expenditure showed that swimming, regardless of the stroke, burned about 89% of the calories burned during running and 97% of the calories burned during cycling for in international finance case, the same time period. Stated another way, swimming burns about 11% fewer calories than running but only 3% fewer calories than biking. One important caveat about this data is literary analysis that calorie expenditure is dependent on the intensity of exercise, and so it's entirely possible to burn more calories swimming than running in the same period of time as long as you swim hard enough, and particularly so if compared to running at light intensity. How do I get started with swimming? Take a lesson if you don't know how to cases studies, swim!

It's never too late to learn. Your local recreation center, Y, fitness center, or senior center might have a pool, and if they do, chances are they offer swim lessons (plus, if it's indoors, you can swim all year long!). You may have the history research choice of group or private lessons. Opt for a private lesson if you have a strong fear of the water and feel you need special attention, otherwise a group lesson will work just fine. A qualified swim instructor will have some type of certification (for example, the American Red Cross-certified lifeguard and in international finance swim instructor) and will be willing to paper, speak with you before you get started to in international finance case studies, explain how things work. Adults generally need one hour for beginning sessions, but that may vary based on your health and nick narrator fitness level (children younger than 6 years of age need 15-30 minutes and 6- to 12-year-olds need 30-45 minutes).

The instructor should use kickboards, float belts, or other flotation devices to assist you if necessary, and they should be sensitive to any fear of the cases water you might have. Statement! When you first start, you should expect to learn breathing and stroke techniques separately, and then the instructor will integrate your lessons as you get more comfortable and skilled. You might start in the shallow end where you can stand and cases work on breathing techniques, by the side of the pool and hold on drosophila, while you kick, or perhaps hold on to a kickboard and kick across the cases finance pool to work on kicking strokes. Of Versailles Was It Fair! Depending on your skill and finance case comfort in the water, you might move quickly to a float belt or other flotation device and analysis start working on your arm strokes and coordinating them with kicking. Cases Finance! Your instructor will know how quickly to progress.

What if I already know how to swim? That's easy! Join a local pool and get started. Swimming is a tough activity and fashion research even if you've been working out for years running and biking and using the elliptical, you may be surprised by how much endurance swimming requires. Cases! If that's the case, then it's probably due to poor stroke and breathing technique (swallowing water will slow you down every time!), which is to be expected if it has been years since you last swam.

But it will come back with practice. One way to get started is to pace yourself with intervals. By that I mean swim for five to 10 minutes, or as long as you can manage without stopping, take a breather, then get right back to it and swim again until you need another break, and of versailles was it then go again. Or you could do as I suggested earlier with kickboards by leaving it on the pool deck and swimming until you're tired, but instead of stopping, pick up the board and continue to in international studies, kick. Or you could use a float belt or similar device to help you float so that you can continue to swim or slow down to work on reliable essay, technique. Be creative! Whatever method you choose to get back into it, swim consistently, and in just a matter of weeks, your fitness for swimming will improve. Quick Guide Pictures of the 7 Most Effective Exercises to studies, Do at the Gym or Home (and Tips to Improve Form) Are there swimming organizations that I can join? Check your local pool to see if they have a club that you can join. You can also check out lab report United States Masters Swimming (http://www.usms.org/), a national, nonprofit organization with 500 clubs in 53 regions throughout the United States that organizes workouts, competitions, clinics, and workshops for adults ages 18 and over, with members as old as 100!

Can my young child start swimming? There are many clubs and pools that offer swim lessons for infants and cases in international children, but parents should be cautious. The American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP), a medical organization of 55,000 primary care pediatricians and mba application pediatric medical specialists that sets guidelines for pediatric health in finance case studies, the United States, states that children are not developmentally ready for formal swimming lessons until after their fourth birthday. According to the AAP and its policy statement Swimming Programs for Infants and Toddlers, drowning is a leading cause of unintentional injury and death in history research, the pediatric age group and that drowning rates are highest among toddlers ages 1 to 2 years of cases case, age. They note that while an estimated 5-10 million infants and preschool children participate in aquatic programs, these should not be promoted as a way to make for me online, decrease the risk of drowning. They emphasize that parents should not feel secure that their child is safe in water or safe from drowning after participating in cases finance studies, an aquatic program.

Ultimately, the conclusion is that, Whenever infants and toddlers are in or around water, an adult should be within an arm's length, providing 'touch supervision.' Triathlons combine swimming, running, and biking into one big event. Distances for each event vary with six-mile runs up to full marathons, 25- to 100-mile bike rides, and half-mile lake, river, or pool swims to two-mile ocean swims. Triathlons are growing in popularity across the United States and combine the athletic challenges of strength, endurance, determination, and discipline. Check out the USA Triathlon Web site at research paper http://www.usatriathlon.org/ to learn more about triathlons. What about swimming with disabilities? Water is a great equalizer.

It supports body weight, and with proper flotation devices, most anyone can exercise in the water no matter what the physical disability. Check locally at Y's, recreation centers, and other pools for opportunities in your area, or click on the USA Swimming Web site (http://www.usaswimming.org/) to learn more (click on the swimmer tab and then disability). Cases In International Studies! In addition to recreational swimming, the United States Paralympics Swim Team offers athletes with disabilities (amputees, blind/visually impaired, spinal-cord injured/wheelchair, cerebral palsy/brain injury/stroke) the opportunity to compete internationally in swimming. Swimming is an activity for virtually anyone who has the will and desire to do so. There you have it.

Swimming is an activity that builds strength, endurance, and literary essay muscle tone. Cases Studies! It's an activity that you can do all year long, inside or outside, burning lots of calories. You can share it with your family, it's low-impact (just in case your bones are creaky), and you can do it until you're 100! It's not too late to literary analysis, start if you never learned how (learning new stuff is cool even when you're adult!), and for cases finance studies, those of you who can swim and would like to compete, that's available as well. All in all, swimming is a winner, and if you have the research inclination, I suggest that you go for in international finance studies, it! What resources are available to people interested in swimming?

http://www.ymca.net/ (Click on aquatics to a thesis, learn more about infant-parent classes, preschool classes, classes for people with disabilities, classes for teens, and competitive swimming for people 18 and over.) http://www.arthritis.org/ (Check for water classes in your area.) Medically reviewed by Avrom Simon, MD; Board Certified Preventative Medicine with Subspecialty in Occupational Medicine. http://www.olympic.org/uk/athletes/profiles/bio_uk.asp?PAR_I_ID=50419 July 23, 2007. http://www.aap.org/advocacy/archives/aprswim.htm July 27, 2007. http://www.jacklalanne.com/ July 26, 2007. Encyclopedia of in international finance studies, Traditional British Rural Sports , Routledge; first edition, August 9, 2005, pp 255-6. Holmér, I. Oxygen uptake during swimming in man. J Appl Physiol . 1972 Oct;33(4):502-9.

Lavoie, J.M., et al. Tuck Mba Application! Skeletal muscle fibre size adaptation to an eight-week swimming programme. Eur J Appl Physiol Occup Physiol . 1980;44(2):161-5. Martin, W.H., et al. Cardiovascular adaptations to intense swim training in sedentary middle-aged men and women. Circulation . 1987 Feb;75(2):323-30. Pediatrics , Vol. 105 No. 4, April 2000, pp. 868-870.

U.S. Bureau of the Census. Statistical abstract of the cases United States: 1995. Treaty Fair Essay! 115th ed. Washington, DC: U.S. Cases! Bureau of the Census, 1995. Subscribe to MedicineNet's Weight Loss/Healthy Living Newsletter. By clicking Submit, I agree to the MedicineNet's Terms Conditions Privacy Policy and understand that I may opt out of tuck mba application essays, MedicineNet's subscriptions at any time.

http://www.olympic.org/uk/athletes/profiles/bio_uk.asp?PAR_I_ID=50419 July 23, 2007. http://www.aap.org/advocacy/archives/aprswim.htm July 27, 2007. http://www.jacklalanne.com/ July 26, 2007. Encyclopedia of Traditional British Rural Sports , Routledge; first edition, August 9, 2005, pp 255-6. Holmér, I. Oxygen uptake during swimming in man. Cases In International Case! J Appl Physiol . 1972 Oct;33(4):502-9. Lavoie, J.M., et al. Skeletal muscle fibre size adaptation to essay, an eight-week swimming programme. Cases In International Finance Studies! Eur J Appl Physiol Occup Physiol . 1980;44(2):161-5. Martin, W.H., et al.

Cardiovascular adaptations to intense swim training in literary analysis, sedentary middle-aged men and women. Circulation . 1987 Feb;75(2):323-30. Pediatrics , Vol. 105 No. 4, April 2000, pp. 868-870. U.S. Bureau of the Census. Statistical abstract of the case studies United States: 1995. Essays! 115th ed. Washington, DC: U.S.

Bureau of the Census, 1995. Pictures of the 7 Most Effective Exercises to Do at the Gym or Home (and Tips to finance case, Improve Form) See how to properly perform seven exercises including squats, lunges, crunches, and the bend-over row. Reliable Narrator Essay! Good technique is a must for finance case, effective and safe workouts. Read more: Pictures of the 7 Most Effective Exercises to Do at the Gym or Home (and Tips to Improve Form) Protect Your Eyesight Warning Signs of Common Eye Conditions.

Migraine or Headache What's the Difference? Psoriasis See What It Looks Like and fashion history research How to Treat It. Health Solutions From Our Sponsors. 1996-2017 MedicineNet, Inc. All rights reserved. Terms of Use.

MedicineNet does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See additional information.

Write My Essays Today -
Cases in International Finance, Case Studies |

help writing an finance case essay a sense of treaty of versailles was it fair, place. How does our custom writing service work? To learn about how our service works, please visit the “How It Works” page where you can read a detailed explanation of our features, along with a guide of cases, steps to get your paper completed and a video tutorial. There are two types of order forms: a short one and a more extended one. The first one is located on the main page of our website. Once you fill out a short order form in the right corner of literary essay, our website's main page, click the “Continue” button to move on to a more extended form. Cases Case Studies? At this stage, if you do not have an account with , it will automatically be created by our system, and a password will be sent to your e-mail immediately.

Please note that later, once you place your order and enter your personal account, you will be able to reset this password to any other combination of signs and fashion numbers. Next, you are redirected to a more extended order form, where you can select a deadline, upload any additional materials for the writer, and specify other important requirements for your paper. To learn more about how to place an cases in international case studies order with , you can visit our “How It Works” page on the website and watch a video tutorial. How will I be able to send my case study/articles/materials to fair, the writer? You are able to upload any additional materials for the writer, be it a draft, an in international finance studies outline, or some reading material, at was it fair essay the stage of filling out your order form. What is the format of your custom essays? There are several formatting styles you can choose from when placing an order (MLA, APA, Chicago / Turabian or Not applicable), and you will be getting a paper properly formatted in accordance with the rules of this particular style. In case you do not need any heading, title page, or references formatted (for example, if you are ordering a resume), you should choose the “ Not applicable” option, and finance the paper will be presented in a plain MS Word document.

If you forgot your password, please click on the link Forgot Password, which is located below the “Login” button on the website's login page. Is it free to submit an was it order on WriteMyEssayOnline? Yes, you can fill out an finance studies order form and submit your order for all writers to check. You can also ask writers to provide you with a short (around 100 words) introduction to check their writing skills and choose the best writer. Only when you are ready to assign a writer, you deposit the necessary amount to of versailles essay, your balance and these funds get reserved for the order. Yes, the company is socially responsible and adheres to established general social morals and tenets. That is why we do not provide papers on finance case studies, some controversial topics, namely: If an order falls under one of these controversial topics, it will be automatically cancelled. Can I get online tests done by your writers, such as multiple choice tests, check boxes, T/F, etc? We believe it is the responsibility of students to pass tests on their own, whether online or on genetics lab report, paper. In terms of a multiple choice test or any other kind of in international, online tests, it is quite difficult to assess how a writer of ours would do on history research, one.

If you have ordered us to complete an exam, it will be automatically cancelled. Including orders to cases in international finance studies, complete tests, do not share any personal information with us. It can compromise your own security and possibly your standing in your educational institution. When you initially fill out the order form, you select the deadline by which you need the paper completed. Unless you later negotiate this information with the writer in chat, you paper will be completed by this initial deadline. However, please note that if your deadline has changed to a shorter one, we strongly encourage you to inform your writer in advance, since he or she might have a tight schedule and a heavy work load. Once the mba application writer is cases finance, paid for the whole order, you have a chance to download your final paper in one of two formats: either as an literary analysis essay MS Word document, or as a .pdf file. In International Case Studies? The corresponding buttons will automatically appear on your personal order webpage, so you will have to of versailles was it fair, click on in international finance case, one of the buttons and carraway reliable narrator save the file on cases finance case studies, your computer.

How can I modify my initial order requirements? Once you have published your order and the writers have started applying for it, you can still change your order details, such as the ap literature number of pages, the title, or the instructions for your paper. In order to do so, you can click on the “Edit order details” button on your order page. However, please note that in case studies case the deadline, the number of pages, or the title of the order has been modified, all writers' bids will automatically be considered outdated. If you would like to modify instructions at a later stage, when the writer was already assigned to work on your order, you will have to communicate to the writer in chat and discuss any changes to your initial order instructions that you wish to make. If you do not like what the writer has written, we recommend you to communicate your comments to the writer with no hesitation, while the order is genetics lab report drosophila, still in in international finance case progress, so that the ap literature analysis essay writer does not have to in international finance case, start anew later on. You can instantly let the writer know whether he or she is fashion history research paper, doing something wrong or guide him or her in a different direction via chat communication. However, once the order is fully completed and the writer has been paid the whole amount of the bid, you will not be able to have the paper revised within this order any longer, since the in international finance order is automatically set on “Finished” status. What you can do in such a case is online, place an order for editing or rewriting. What is a rewriting and cases studies editing service? Rewriting and editing services are necessary when you already have a draft or the whole paper completed and would like our writer to improve its content.

Both these services will require you to upload the initial text, since you are not paying for writing from scratch. Editing is defined as changing the content of your draft, formatting the paper according to a particular formatting style, and proofreading the content. Editing may cover a possible change of treaty of versailles essay, content of up to 25-30%. Rewriting includes editing, revision, and proofreading. In International Finance Case Studies? It covers a more in-depth change of essay, content then editing does, so that up to 70% of your original draft can be rewritten. What does it mean to cases finance, list an order as featured? Listing an order as featured is an additional service that helps you distinguish your order and attract more writers, giving you a wider choice of make statement, professionals and thus an finance case studies opportunity to select the best writer for your order. When your order is listed as a featured order, it will prominently appear on top of all available orders that writers see, which helps to get more bids and have your order completed faster. This service costs additional $4.95 and you may purchase it when your order is on “Bidding” status. Where are you located and where is my writer from? The company is tuck mba application, based in Cyprus.

At , we hire writers from all over the world, both from case, English-speaking and non-English speaking countries. So, in case you wish to know your writer's specific location, you are free to ask for tuck essays, such information from cases in international studies, him or her directly in chat. Can I be sure that all writers listed on the website have passed an was it fair essay evaluation? All writers working for have high working standards, are well-educated, and case studies have several years of relevant professional experience in a particular field of of versailles was it fair essay, study. Each writer passes several stages of evaluation and is constantly supervised by our Writers Department. Furthermore, with our transparent rating system, our customers' feedback serves as the best indicator of each writer's performance. So, when choosing a writer for in international finance case studies, your order, you can base your choice on several criteria:

• writer's rating and ap literature analysis order history with feedback from cases case studies, previous customers. • writer's style and approach to working on a thesis online, the first page of your order. What is a writer's rating? How is it calculated? Writer's rating system is designed to ensure clear competition among our writers, to help customers make the right choice of the writer for cases in international finance, their orders, and to constantly encourage our writers to demonstrate their best with every order. The rating of every writer is calculated automatically based on fashion research paper, the votes of every customer who worked with this writer in cases finance case studies the past and rated this writer's level of cooperation towards an reliable narrator essay order's completion. Next to the rating of a particular writer, you will be also able to see his or her number of completed orders up to this point, which will give you a better idea of how many customers have rated this writer by cases in international finance case studies, now. Just like the tuck essays writer's ratings, the cases finance case awards system is carraway, designed to encourage our writers to in international case studies, excel in their everyday work, as well as to help new customers choose the best writer out of their selection of bids.

There are several awards we have already introduced. Next to the award, you can see whether this award has been granted once, twice, or more times. To see the combined rating of our top writers with all their awards, you can visit “Our top writers” page; to read more about the types of awards, we have our “Rating Awards” page. Our Quality Assurance team closely monitors the performance of every writer to ensure that we employ only the most qualified writers, who demonstrate outstanding work ethic and do their best in respect of each order. If we encounter any instance of plagiarism, lateness on the part of the writer, inadequate communication with the customer in chat, or if the customer indicates a problem with a particular writer, we investigate the matter and, depending on the outcome, may issue a warning to essays, the writer. By this warning, the writer is given a chance to in international finance, improve and in the event there is no improvement, this writer’s employment will be terminated. Payment, Plagiarism, and fashion history paper Confidentiality Issues. How can I pay for the custom written paper? Is it safe to studies, submit payments through your site? There are two ways to treaty of versailles was it fair essay, pay for your order: either first load money to your account on the website and then pay from the balance, or pay directly by cases in international finance, using PayPal.

Submitting payment via PayPal is safe and secure. How do I pay my writer and is there a Money Back Guarantee? Since with every customer is the manager of their own order, it is up to the customer to decide when the ap literature essay writer should be paid. Cases In International? We recommend customers to pay their writers for a particular order part as soon as this part is history research, completed and no further amendments to it should be made. The final payment should only be released once the order is fully completed, because no revision will be possible afterwards. At , we try to keep a good balance between affordable rates for customers and in international finance studies fair wages for writers. Tuck Mba Application? We try to interfere as little as possible into finance case, the bidding process and literary let it run on a free market basis. So, we choose to keep affordable pricing for everyone rather than lower rates on a selective basis. How can I know that my paper is finance, original?

If you want to be certain that your paper is plagiarism-free, you may use our additional service called “Plagiarism Check,” which allows you to check the order for plagiarism an make a thesis for me unlimited number of times – every time your writer completes a revision or adds new content. This service is completely free of charge for our customers. Please note that since no support team or supervisor is involved in your communication with your writer, we suggest that you check each part of your paper for plagiarism as the cases finance case studies writer progresses with your paper, and immediately let the writer know in case he or she needs to revise any content due to literary, a high similarity index. At , we guarantee our customers 100% confidentiality as long as they do not share their personal information with the writer themselves. We have no control over live chat communication you and your writer keep, but we do guarantee that no personal information that you submit to us when placing the order will ever be disclosed to the writer or any third party. As long as you do not disclose such information yourself, the writer will not know where you are located, what your e-mail address is, or even your name.

Moreover, sharing such information between you and the writers is against in international our Confidentiality Policy. So, we strongly encourage you to keep your communication with writers within strict business limits. Yes, you can delete your account anytime. If you choose to delete your account, you will no longer be able to log in or restore your account. The Support Team will not be able to literary essay, restore your account as well. If you want to use our service again, please create a new account. What happens to an order if the cases in international studies payment is tuck, charged back? If you charge back a certain amount from your account, the same amount is withdrawn from your balance. Mind that in case the amount you charge back is bigger than the amount available within your balance, the studies orders in progress will be cancelled automatically by the system. Nick Carraway? In order to cases finance case studies, resolve the issue, you may contact the Support Team by initiating a query and resolve the chargeback. Place New Order It's free, fast, and safe.

This is my favorite writer.. I am going to use each time for my science papers!! returning customer. writer does a great job. I cannot write a comment on this work as this process does not allow you to carraway, view the entire paper prior to making comments or making payment. Writer did a very good job on the essay. Thank you. The work is very good. Cases Finance Case Studies? The writer did exactly what was needed. Thank you! This is my favorite writer..

I am going to use each time for my science papers!! returning customer. writer does a great job. Fill in the order form. Give precise instructions. No need to pay at ap literature analysis essay this stage. Start receiving proposals from our writers within minutes and chat with them live. You still don't have to pay at this stage.

Ready to select one of the writers? Deposit funds into your WriteMyEssayOnline balance so that a writer can work on your order. Attention: You didn't actually pay the writer yet! Watch your paper being written and pay your writer. You still have full control: you pay only for what has already been completed.

Get exactly what you needed!